STEM Footwear is giving away TWO pairs of their new Origins shoes! Expires September 28 at midnight

My husband or I would like to

My husband or I would like to try the New Origins and write a review. My husband is in the military, does PT on week days & we run in races together on weekends.

I'd love to try these out.

I'd love to try these out. I'm new to the whole barefoot running scene, so the only footwear I have at my disposal are some huaraches from invisible shoe and my gold old soles that I was born with. I'd love to have a shoe that I can wear to work now and then so people don't give me the "evil eye".

I've already gone over and liked the company's page on Facebook, so I've got that taken care of.

As far as the review goes, I'd be more than willing to write one up after using them for a few weeks. I don't currently have a blog but I've been meaning to set one up anyhow, so this would give me a FANTASTIC starting point for it.

I can't wait to hear the results! Best of luck to everyone!

I'd love to try these stems

I'd love to try these stems and give a review. I've worn VFFs, Fila Skele-toes, Sockwa's and Cuda water shoes, and just ordered some moc3s from soft star. I'd love to see how these compare.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts