Spinoff, feet transition, before/after etc pix

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Inspired by paraganek's arch thread. Let's see some feet! This was after my first 3mi run barefoot

7mos later

anyone elses feet shiny? lol

holy ship! those are huge, ok

holy ship! those are huge, ok just photobucket resized them...hope it worked

haha, you mean like this? I

haha, you mean like this? I do this often throughout the day, both feet. Practice practice :)Or maybe it helps to have ruby red toe nails...give it a shot Abide ;)

we just painted our nails, Nyla thought we were taking pix of our pretty paint

That's crazy! Lol, I cant

That's crazy! Lol, I cant separate my toes at all, and I cant even move my little toe without using my hands. :shock:

I can spread my toes just

I can spread my toes just like that. I will take some new before pictures when I start running again. My feet have nearly reverted back to what they were two years ago! I have lost a lot of musculature in my arch and on the top of my foot. My skin has softened and is very wrinkley on the bottom. I have loss some of the thickness in the balls of my feet, and they are not shiny anymore. :-(

I know, Zum has awesome

I know, Zum has awesome cave-woman feet. Im totally jealous.... Of the cave part, not the woman part. Not that there is anything wrong with woman feet, but they would look odd on a man. :p

I can use my feet like hands,

I can use my feet like hands, I pick stuff up alll the time. I can play on the laptop and throw a ball for my son at the same time. I have long toes on my size 12s.

I loved the little birdie. 

I loved the little birdie. Is that hand painted? (Typing courtesy of speech recognition software.)

It must be the red

It must be the red polish.

toes.jpg

Peace,

Karen

PS -- My daughter can take her toes and interlace them the same way you fold your hands together. It's pretty amazing. I should take video some time.

Im beginning to think im the

Im beginning to think im the only person with long, worthless toes. :puzzled: Not sure how I would even go about trying to gain control of my toes...

Glad to see this thread up!

Glad to see this thread up! I've been curious for quite some time about other people's feets...

Bwahaha! I GOT POWER TOES!

My toes have always been stubby, but my knuckles just beginning to work like actual knuckles, what with the exercise and all. Also would like to thank my mummy for not cramming my feet into shoes. They have none of the usual human angles. :bigsmile:

Mary, you have good feet for

Mary, you have good feet for running barefoot. Because your toes are short, you will scrape them up less often, nothing to drag below or behind you like me. Ha! You also have that perfect triangle, tripod plant, which is good for weight balancing.

Karen, I have some cute little nail stickers I use.

C'mon guys put some red nail

C'mon guys put some red nail polish and and let's see those feet! Convinced that the polish has the power LOL Do you think cave women wore red nail polish?

Great toes Karen!.

Miqie, I typically land midfoot. Lots of dance, pivots etc on the balls of my feet too.. Oh wait, maybe you all have to start dancing too to build up those balls ;)

Mary, woot for power toes. Nice looking feet!

TJ, sorry to hear you've lost it. Can you still flex and curl your feet, spread your toes to exercise them? Or is that too painful?

Oddly, it's not painful to do

Oddly, it's not painful to do those things. I can make the nerves start to go numb if I flex my toes for too long though. My feet mostly hurt when they're bearing weight.

I'll try to get pictures later.

I'm looking forward to starting over in a way. Of course, I wish I didn't have to, but since I have no choice, I might as well look at this positively.

I think giving your feet a

I think giving your feet a good flex and some exercise is a great place to start TJ, esp if it isn't bringing you any discomfort. Start picking things up with your toes again, kids...small animals, laundry lol

Oh, those were the good old

Oh, those were the good old days!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts