So this is where you all are?

Kittyk

Barefooters
May 14, 2010
It's a bit smarter than our old place isn't it? PWI on RWOL needs a new lightbulb - it took me ages to find the exit.

(It's early in the morning; the coffee hasn't eliminated my surreal humour yet)

I heart our new digs.!I love

I heart our new digs.!

I love helping out noobs with their issues, but if I had to answer another KSO versus Classics question post, or tell someone to lift their feet and increase their cadence on the "other forum" I was going to take my own life in an over-the-top and graphic fashion.

Hallo Kitty! Yep, we've been

Hallo Kitty! Yep, we've been partying it up over here. Thought for sure we'd be seeing you soon. Glad you made it over :)

The tavern is officially

The tavern is officially opened!

But PWI is still a good place

But PWI is still a good place to welcome newcomers, and to consider handing them a coupon for our pub here once they meet BRS standards!.

Ahh... I wonder how many

Ahh... I wonder how many posts I can rack up here. I will still try to maintain my level of commitment to PWI, but there is nothing wrong on trying to be the most frequent post on 2 threads!

I will just have to step my game up a little!

Hey Kitty,Good to see you

Hey Kitty,

Good to see you over here, were hard at work experimenting with the Hard Lemonade, Limeade drinks!

Key Kitty! Hola! Saypay,

Key Kitty! Hola!

Saypay, Can you explain the difference between KSOs and Classics so we don't have to do it here? Maybe start a thread on them and even make it a sticky.

Yes... I am evil!

I don't think it will get to

I don't think it will get to that Lava. Maybe I should make a sticky about using the search feature on the "other forum" to eliminate threads that repeat every day ad nauseum.

I just am hopeful that this site develops content a little more effectively so we can talk about more important things like light versus dark beer.

someone say beer?

someone say beer? :party:

KITTYK!!!! you made it, yeah!

KITTYK!!!!
party.png
you made it, yeah!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test