Solved Search bar over buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
The last couple days the search bar is blocking my buttons (Conversations, alerts, etc.) I'm using Chrome. Weird?

Another member said they were having the same problem in another thread. What changed on your end, or Chrome's end or wherever to make that happen?

Nothing changed as far as I know. It's the same at work and at home; Chrome at both. I'll try firefox.

Same in Firefox. I'll try IE.

Looks good in IE, everything is a bit smaller.

In Chrome, I reduced zoom for the site from 100% to 90%; worked!

I use the latest Firefox, and it looks great for me. Do you have the latest version? Are you on a Mac? You seem like a Mac kinda guy.

It was the zoom. No, I don't use a Mac. It sounds too much like Big Mac and as a barefoot runner I have to be a tree bark chewing, nutella eating, commando going, free spirit liberal who hates all things McDonald's.

it's blocking mine too and i use a mac without the latest firefox. i try downloading and it never seems to happen. i'm not very technically advanced.

Reduce the size of your browser, Mike, and see if that fixes it. Ram went from 100% to 90%, and that corrected it for him.

This has just come about or has it always been there? What screen resolution ? What browser ? I am going to PC you so that we can get more info to my email and i can try to figure out.

Also if you decrease the window size does it fix it ?

Anyone else having this issue ? I would like not to use the zoom so i can see what the real issue is and code around it. If someone has gchat I can talk that way and try some fixes quickly.

That is odd as with 100 i see things fine. It might be font or if you have IE text sizing . I am not sure if i can fix this but will look into it now i can reproduce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090