random vidoe in internet such bunions only 15

The video has a message that says, "Disabled by the video owner."

So it's a barefoot dare, I see. The bottoms of her feet at 5-something into the video don't look bunioned-out, but they do where you mention it.

I can't take time to watch the whole thing, but boy do their mommas have their hands full with those two!

So it's a barefoot dare, I see. The bottoms of her feet at 5-something into the video don't look bunioned-out, but they do where you mention it.

I can't take time to watch the whole thing, but boy do their mommas have their hands full with those two!
yes, but crazy bunions, the angle is very big, like or almost 45º

haha i think its better to have kids like that than passive ones i mean less active

I was a kid like that.
less active or active?
Well, I could hardly understand a word they said. I needed subtitles.
They would both mumble something at the same time that was mostly unintelligible.
It seems young people just cant get enough self publicity these days.

Neil
HAHAH but i liked them, too bad they are victims, they have very deformed feet

What a coincidence: I saw this video today, very clear:

The Hereditary Bunion Myth, Part I:
that disinformation of bunions as hereditary and not so caused by shoes is so extreme

its so extreme disinformation that the shoe companies and some podhiatrists that say it are directing insulting the intelligence of the other person as to think that he/she will believe it

many fools believe it thou

Reactions: Mark Blonk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...t-deformities-actually-highly-hereditary.html

"Blame your parents for those bunions, NOT high heels"

"But new research suggests that the painful and unsightly bulges that develop at the base of the big toe are nothing to do with fancy footwear, and are in fact hereditary."
this BS is so extreme, i mean not with normal shoes but with heels!!!!!!
how the f*ck this piece of sh1t this disinformation are tolerated???
i would get the podhiatrist and others who says this BS into a firing squad
.​

men paulbeales with all my respect why did you erase my comment? i mean i took some time to make it

i said f*cking (censored version with *) but ok ill not say it again if f*cking is forbidden (i respect it even thou its extremely widespread in movies etc i mean not big deal but ok)

or maybe because i said the thing of the firing squad? thats called justice, or mostly justice, maybe exagerated but they cause a lot of damage to people with that disinformation

anyway for the rest my post it was mentioning this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...t-deformities-actually-highly-hereditary.html

one of the biggest pieces of disinformation ive ever seen, i want to puke in the article if it'd be physical, and on the podhiatrist and the editors who published it

I have replied by PM NTBIS

men paulbeales with all my respect why did you erase my comment? i mean i took some time to make it

i said f*cking (censored version with *) but ok ill not say it again if f*cking is forbidden (i respect it even thou its extremely widespread in movies etc i mean not big deal but ok)

or maybe because i said the thing of the firing squad? thats called justice, or mostly justice, maybe exagerated but they cause a lot of damage to people with that disinformation

anyway for the rest my post it was mentioning this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...t-deformities-actually-highly-hereditary.html

one of the biggest pieces of disinformation ive ever seen, i want to puke in the article if it'd be physical, and on the podhiatrist and the editors who published it

I have undeleted your post above. You did not censor the words as you state. I have done it for you.

We do understand your passion, but please show a little restraint in future.

Paul

The Daily Mail report is basically crap, the usual poor sensationalist reporting that you would expect from a paper that is the staple of the brainless types.
The conclusion in the Framington Foot Study says this:

Results

In women, compared to average shoes, those who wore good shoes in the past were 67% less likely to report hind-foot pain (P 0.02), after adjusting for age and weight. In men, there was no association between foot pain, at any location, and shoewear, possibly due to the fact that <2% wore bad shoe types, making it difficult to see any relation.
Conclusion

Even after taking age and weight into account, past shoewear use in women remained associated with hind-foot pain. Future studies should address specific support and structural features of shoewear.

So, they found that if you wore "good" shoes in the past you were 67% less likely to have foot problems that if you wore narrow pointy high heels. Not sure where the genetic garbage came from.

Neil

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test