Profile Picture?

Do to 'My Account' then click

Do to 'My Account' then click on the 'Edit' tab. You will frind the 'Upload new picture' in the middle of the page.

Thanks, Sloutre.

Thanks, Sloutre.

Help please. . . I've deleted

Help please. . . I've deleted my current photo, uploaded new one, old photo re-appears, deleted current photo, logged out, logged in, uploaded new snazzy photo, old photo reappears. suggestions? I'm much cooler than my old photo. . .

never mind. . . apparently I

never mind. . . apparently I just needed to whine to into the internet.

SaraLord wrote:Help please.

SaraLord said:
Help please. . . I've deleted my current photo, uploaded new one, old photo re-appears, deleted current photo, logged out, logged in, uploaded new snazzy photo, old photo reappears. suggestions? I'm much cooler than my old photo. . .

Mine did the samet thing for a bit, after I changed it. Not sure what that's about.

Congrats on upgrading your "Cool-Factor"! ;o)

-Jonny

I think there's a delay in

I think there's a delay in certain changes that are made to the site. With the profile avatar pictures, I've only had three people to ever bring it to my attention though, you being one of them.

Great photo too, BTW!

Great photo too, BTW!

Thanks TJ!  still nursing PF

Thanks TJ! still nursing PF so the picture is a hopeful thought at the moment. Good luck with getting your surgery scheduled.

Yeah I'm having similar

Yeah I'm having similar issues. Basically I can delete the current photo, or keep the current photo. It won't upload a new photo. I find the forum section of this web site to have numerous format issues. So I can't say I'm surprised at the avatar issue. With that said I've decided I don't need a photo.

There is a delay once

There is a delay once deleting a photo before it shows the new one. Shock, try adding your new photo again, and give it a little while to see if it shows up. Let me know.

I know.  It's lame.  Just

I know. It's lame. Just another little thing to fix, if it can even be fixed. May be a bug in the software. Will have to research this, when I find the time.

I noticed that even after the

I noticed that even after the correct photo appeared in my profile, that when I made my first post, the old photo appeared, but new one was there after one page reload. Seems like it does take some time for "the memo" to get out to various parts of the site script. Probably inherent to the system. It's like my old cars... it's not a problem, it's character. :bigsmile:

John T.

Thank you, DT.  I love that. 

Thank you, DT. I love that. Character. Yea, that's what it is. We'll go with that. ;-)

Count me in that group

Count me in that group too!
regular_smile.gif

Barefoot TJ said:
I think there's a delay in certain changes that are made to the site. With the profile avatar pictures, I've only had three people to ever bring it to my attention though, you being one of them.

Well, everyone.  Just make

Well, everyone. Just make the picture change, and walk away for awhile. Geez! ;-)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090