Panga Swimwear

PeggyC

Barefooters
Sep 20, 2010
I'm not a Triathlete. I hate biking. BUT, I like to run/swim/run, and this barefoot running thing goes so well with that plan!!

Have any of you tried running in Panga Swimwear? I bought a suit thinking it will be great and am shocked at how short the skirt is. I have SHORT legs and it barely covers my butt. Based on the pics on their website, I thought it would hit more mid-thigh like a running skirt than super short like a hooker dress.

It'll still be a couple months before I get to try it out, so looking for any sneak peeks on what to look for.

If you haven't seen them, here they are: http://www.pangaswimwear.com/the_Beth_p/001.htm

If you fall in love and buy one, be sure to join the Email list and get the 50% off code. You'd be stupid to pay double. it takes a couple hours to get the code but it's worth the wait to save $70.

As a guy I'm not sure how

As a guy I'm not sure how much I can say about this, but during a dualthalon (run/swim/run) why wouldn't you just wear a normal swim suit or buy men's style tight shorts? A skirt is going to slow you down in the water, providing plenty of drag.

Peg, if you have short legs

Peg, if you have short legs that might mean you also have a long torso, which would explain why the thing doesn't cover your butt as much as you want.

It's cute on the model though. Seems to find a good mix between girly, sporty, and sexy. I guess you could just save yours for "Date Night." ;>