Our Gift to You - Free Running Summit in One Day!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Warm greetings!

We recently started the Mindful Running Program with well over 100 new participants and one of the bonuses was a Running Summit with 28 interviews with leading health experts.

I feel really strongly that EVERYONE in my community should have FREE access because they can help you in your running and life. I’m going to release all of these interviews for a limited time starting this Thursday.

Then over each day for the next week you can listen to 4 interviews each day. You’ll find a ton of valuable insights for the fall and winter, and help you to prepare for the new running year ahead! Click below to see the full schedule:

CLICK HERE: Running Summit Interview Schedule

I hope this is a nice pre-holiday gift.

Now, if you want to get immediate access now and own ALL 28 interviews, that’s over 30 hours of material, click here now to get all 28 interviews on the summit for just $47 dollars. This is the most extensive running summit that’s ever been done online and the first of its kind and this offer comes with an unconditional 30 day guarantee.

We’ve got leading experts such as:

• Dr. Timothy Noakes, author of the Lore of Running
  • Danny Dreyer, Author of Chi Running
  • Dr. John Douillard, Author of Body, Mind, and Sport
  • Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, an expert in natural running & 2x Air Force Marathon Champion
  • Dr. Ray McClanahan, Correct Toes inventor & expert on running and the feet
  • Dr. Sanatan Golden, a leading physical therapist & instructor in running and injury prevention.
Please enjoy them over the next week for free starting Saturday, or just click here to get instant access and own them forever.

Thanks so much for being a part of my community.

Be Mindful, Have Fun, and Run Free!

Michael Sandler

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts