[OREGON] Casting call for "barefoot style" runners!

We can photoshop you in. :)

Reactions: jldeleon
Of all the states!!! geez......Now the BF movement is really in trouble ;)
j/k you oregoners :p
You know we love you guys!

Reactions: jldeleon and NickW
That picture looks more like a SNL skit than an ad.

Jason probably told them to go to Oregon.

There you go, send that picture to Merrell. Oops just thought of something, Jason is associated with Merrell and he knows of the Oregon people. You guys are so pooched. :D
What is pooched? Is that some sort of Canadian thing?

Thanks Dan! You always seem to come through with the pics, although I don't see you in either pic...

I don't see Mike in that one though! I do see the illustrious tanned Todd though!

Maybe he means poached, but then there is that saying "screwed the pooch!"

I don't see Mike in that one though! I do see the illustrious tanned Todd though!
Mike was too good for us that day so he didn't come (this was just last Saturday). Just kidding about Mike, his chiro school had just started so he couldn't miss it. That was my first time meeting Todd. Very nice guy. Was my first time meeting St John too (nice guy as well).

Hmmm, Jenn and Mike do not seem to be responding to this, what is up with that.

Dr. Mike has started Chiropractor College, so has little time for the Internet, women, or beer. Well, maybe beer. ;) I've been sicker than s&^% the last three days and am finally conscious enough to get back to my normal antics.

I think they are having a makeovers done right now so they can blow away the competion. Mike is also doing his toe nails at the same time. :D Got to look your best for those photo shoots.

Hah hah hah. I almost said this same thing. :D

We're a welcoming bunch Chad. Come on over! It finally started raining today so I hope you like splashing in puddles! :D

Um that's "splashing in puddles" only if you are a pavement runner. Otherwise, Chad, if you are a trail runner, it's "I hope you like to slip on some mud and crack your ass, slide into roots, crash into trees, pull off some 180 degree spins, and fall down ravines". Nick doesn't know what he's missing...yet. ;)

Glad you are feeling better Jenn.:D