Official BRS Logo Contest

Please choose your ultimate, favorite "new" BRS logo!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't get a chance to vote.
Wouldn't have mattered anyway. I like #1
#7 looks like an Obama campaign poster :eek:

BRS%2520Logo%2520Green%2520%2526%2520Blue.jpg

Like this?

I like this color-combo the best.

Didn't get a chance to vote.
Wouldn't have mattered anyway. I like #1
#7 looks like an Obama campaign poster :eek:
So I take it that the below color scheme is a no go for you, LavaRunner :)
BRS%2520Logo%2520Red%2520%2526%2520Blue.jpg

I googled Obama's campaign posters, and you are right, there is a similarity to his 'hope' posters. Two different colors splitting the background, red being a dominant contrasting color. It wasn't, however, the source of my inspiration. In fact, my original submission was the blue and orange graphic that matches the sites current color scheme, hardly Obama-esc.

Here are some other color options that I have messed around with:

BRS%2520Logo%2520Green%2520%2526%2520Black.jpg

BRS%2520Logo%2520Brown%2520%2526%2520Brown.jpg

BRS%2520Logo%2520Green%2520%2526%2520Green.jpg

BRS%2520Logo%2520Blue%2520%2526%2520Blue.jpg

I actually love the red and BLUE and was going to ask you to make that one for me. :)

I missed all of the excitement and didn't vote, but I really like the winning choice. A yellow and green bumper sticker would look great on my John Deere tractors. No, I like the green and brown colors. As for an Obama campaign poster, didn't he just get running shoes?

Color choices are posted for here for your voting pleasure. Hurry, only a couple of days to designate your pick!

Be sure to vote on the home page for your color choice. There's a poll going on there.

Be sure to vote on the home page for your color choice. There's a poll going on there.
Is there any way to edit your own posts after pushing the 'post reply' button? I'm finding that I am not as good an editor as I presume myself to be, and going back for an occasional edit or entire deletion would be handy.

Nathan, please create a thread in the Site Help & Suggestions forum for Matt. He's pretty quick at responding.

Thanks.

To me, those are beautiful words, Phil. The meaning is so deep. Just know, the real change is so much greater than a simple logo change, and one day, I hope to be able to share it with you all.

Awww, sweet. Thanks. :)

Inbetweenmytoes is finalizing the artwork, and AJB will be adding the logo to the store, so it should be very soon. I'll let you all know just as soon as it's ready. Thanks!