Official BRS Logo Contest

Please choose your ultimate, favorite "new" BRS logo!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They look great!!! Love them!!!! Good Jobs Folks!!! :D

Who is this Hhuang character? The name is familiar....but...can't...quite....place...it...

If I'm feeling badass or wanting to be blatantly obvious, I would go for the #7's black & red since it's "very loud". For a softer, gentler approach, the earth tones one.
I wouldn't mind having both T-shirts...

Orange and brown. :) There's orange clay/dirt, so orange IS an earth tone. :)

And carrots are orange, they grow in the earth. But there's red clay too. And blue, green, red, and yellow natural jewels. Oil is black and snow is white. Me thinks ALL colors are earthy since they all come from the earth.

Or are we just talking dirty earth tones? o_O

Reactions: jldeleon
Maybe we are only talking about the colors of whatever gets stuck to the bottom of our bare feet. ;)

I have blueberries and raspberries in my neighborhood...just sayin'...;)

Reactions: jldeleon
We have a winner! We want to thank everyone who submitted designs for our Official New Logo Contest, even the ones that didn't make it into the contest on time, for taking the time to use your creativity and talents to come up with some really outstanding, high-quality choices. I think each one of them are awesome.

And we want to thank all of you who voted as well and made this a fun contest.

Since so many of you voiced your interest in selecting the new colors, we will be having a contest for that as well. Please list two colors you would like to see in the new logo, and we will have them created and presented in a Logo Color Contest. (Not too many options though, please.) If you can, add a swatch of the color back here, so we will have a better idea of what you are wanting to see. Of course, the red and black is still a choice for those of you who like to keep a little more of the old with the new or just like that color combination, and there are already two samples of other color choices below.

BRS Logo Eco Friendly.jpg
BRS Logo Blue & Orange.jpg

LogoSubmission_NA1a.jpg
LogoSubmission_NA2a.png
LogoSubmission_NA3a.png
LogoSubmission_NA4a.png
LogoSubmission_NA5a.png

I really like the green and brownish color as well as the blue and orange. They both look really nice. My favorite is the green and brownish colors
+1

prefer the earth tones, but like the blue and orange too

For now, let's just add the colors we want to see presented in the "next" contest. We will keep it a short contest, maybe just three days, so we can get on with business, but for now, we'll take new color suggestions for two days.

Well, also being not much of a fan of the original, I'm going to confess that I was really hoping that an entirely new logo would emerge from the process, one with a more dynamic message that says "Barefoot Running" at first glance, without even having to read the text. And a little humorous twist to make make people smile when they see it :)

But whatever. Of the colors I see up there, I really feel more attracted to the brown/green combination because it's very outdoorsy, and also a little less common/familiar than the other colors.

Are you teasing, Andy?

BRS%20Logo%20Yellow%20%26%20Pink.jpg

It does have a quenching feel to it... Anyone for raspberry lemonade? It would sure hit the spot at 13.1.

Reactions: Andy Tomlin
How about a BRIGHT Blue and Green, the springtime earth looks pretty vibrant out my window this morning. One thing to think about colors is how well it will look on a shirt. Pastels get lost on anything but white.

I also like the red and black.

~David

BRS%2520Logo%2520Green%2520%2526%2520Blue.jpg

Like this?