Next run

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by dpollitt, Oct 6, 2010.

1. dpollitt Guest

Hi, I'm David, new here as of today. I'm in Eden Prairie currently. I was wondering when the next scheduled run is. Also, will I get some type of email notification or should I just check back on this forum for the updates? Thanks!
  2. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Good to hear from you

Good to hear from you dpollitt! Glad I could yank you over from the RW forum. Our next run is on October 16, 2010 at 2pm at the Cannon Valley Trail in Cannon Falls. If you go to the Minnesota Chapter page and click on the October Group Run post, you can get more information as well.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

The Prez

3. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Welcome, David!

Welcome, David!

4. Dave Gunderson Barefooters

Message Count:
    I've recruited another runner

I've recruited another runner for the Cannon Falls run! My wife LeAnn will be attending and running in her aqua shoes. She will be running 3 to 4 miles and may have some walk breaks thrown in. I've assured her that it's ok to run at her own comfortable pace and distance. Two more friends are very interested and may join in on the run. If anyone would like a ride from St. Paul let me know.

Gundy
  5. barefoot.zumba.runner Barefooters

Message Count:
    Looks like we are putting

Looks like we are putting together a nice crew for next weekend's run! Looks like I'll be flying solo from Rochester.

Welcome aboard David! We used to live in Eden Prairie, they have a nice path system there. We'd do walks around Starring Lake quite a bit. Man it's been a while since we were there (5yrs).

Look forward to meeting new folks and seeing not so new faces at the upcoming run.

6. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
     dave, we try to keep

dave, we try to keep everyone together even if it means going slow. i would rather run slow and have good conversation. i can run at my own pace every other day of the month.

7. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Welcome, Gundy!

Welcome, Gundy!