New Smileys!!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
We have new smileys on the site now, so enjoy! Since Matey complained that we didn't have "enough," he gets his own! I even named it after him. :matey: Looks just like him!

Thanks RP! :matey: These make me feel :joyful: and :happy:. Sure they might make me appear :pompus:, but I swear I'm not :smug:. I promise I won't :troll:, although I may be a bit :wacky:. It's getting late and I feel like one of the :walkingdead:. I'm now back in shoes temporarily, and I notice I'm getting :stinkyfeet:. This is making me all :wideeyed: and wanting to scream :woot:. Who knew smileys could be used for :writing:. You might be saying :wtf: now, but really this is so much fun. I just don't want to :stop:. Makes me want to :spam:. You might say I make you feel :inpain: with my use of all these smileys. We know the RP will not be :hungover: tomorrow because we know he doesn't drink. Oh my gosh this is just :hilarious:. Why are you so :meh:? I had a beautiful :nurse: yesterday at my dr apt. I feel like such an :oldman:. Ok, maybe I should :stop:, or maybe I should be :singing:. I'm :sorry: if you don't find this :playful: and it just makes you want to :rage:. Oh this is so much fun!

Wah! No workey in tappatalk :p

No, but there's a hungover symbol, will that work? Ha! :hungover:

And, Willie, what's a workey?

Reactions: rickwhitelaw
I've added even more new smileys! Can you guess which ones are new?

:cold: ?

Just in time for winter.

i want to know what are we to do with this one? :turtle:

That's a turtle, silly! It can be used to talk about slow runners...such as yourself. Hee.

ok. i was thinking of a different kind of turtle that guys will talk about and gross women out about when they say it. :hilarious: