New BRS sticker

sherrhod

Barefooters
Apr 4, 2010
This isn't running gear, but it is BRS gear. I made this sticker on CafePress and just received it in the mail today. I think it's going on my van. :cool:

IMG_0001.jpg

Down by the river?

Down by the river?

Did you go through the BRS

Did you go through the BRS store on Cafe Press to get it? I'm thinking not, since you've added our slogan. I have someone quoting me some prices on several items we plan to have made available on our store, and stickers is one of them. We plan to add the URL and the slogan to the stickers.

How big is your sticker, and can I ask how much you paid?

Soon.  Hang in there you

Soon. Hang in there you guys. I want to get better pricing than what Cafe Press offers. Their other pricing is so-so, but their sticker pricing is ridiculous, IMO.

I made the logo.  It's the

I made the logo. It's the same one I have as my Facebook profile picture. I saw the oval stickers offered on the BRS store, but wanted the motto on it, too, so I just did a custom sticker on CafePress. I want to say I paid about $5 for it. I don't know what it would have been by itself with shipping because I made a shirt (not a BRS shirt) at the same time.

If anyone has any graphics

If anyone has any graphics skills and would like to work with the BRS modifying our artwork, please let me know. Again, as always, you will be paid the same wages we all are...NADA...

Great!  I'll send you an

Great! I'll send you an email with everything maybe tomorrow. Thanks.

I went with a sticker just

I went with a sticker just because I was uncertain how it would turn out given the resolution of the image I had. I was planning to make a shirt, too, but thought I would start small :)

Sherri

I have some friends that own

I have some friends that own a sign shop (I used to be the production manager/designer for them) here in MD. I can get some special "friend" pricing on stickers, shirts, magnets and other items. It all depends on the quantity Let me know if I can be any help.

Yes, please Mike.  I will

Yes, please Mike. I will email you with what I'm looking for. Thanks so much!

Just while we're talking

Just while we're talking about stickers, I'd really love a "static sticker" for my car window. I'm not one to actually put adhesive things onto the outside of my car, but a removable one for the window would make me happy.

Liz, I have others looking

Liz, I have others looking into pricing for me. If it doesn't work out for them or their pricing isn't in line with what we're looking for, I may need to ask you for a favor... Remind me, please? My head is swimming with everything else going on right now at the BRS.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts