My "Counterfeit" Vibram Five Finger KSOs

Oh no, say you di-int.

Oh no, say you di-int.

I was wondering if anyone

I was wondering if anyone was buying these things. The choice of colors for them are mind-boggling. Some I really like.

I might almost be tempted if they even remotely fit like the real thing although I'd hate to take good business away from Vibram. The prices aren't really any lower anyway for the ones I've seen. I know Vibram is peddling as fast as they can to make more.

They do have some great

They do have some great colors though. It is a shame that they have to steal from Vibram that way though. Instead of coming up with their own products that are competitive with Vibram and doing it the honorable way. This really sucks for Vibram. I will only buy Vibram.

Best bet is to just buy them

Best bet is to just buy them from Vibram directly if you are able. No sales tax, unless you are in Mass!

While it may not be practical for those who have not tried them on yet, once you know your size just go to the source. I recently returned a pair after 7 months because a seam split on the toe. The soles were more than half way worn thru, but still had enough for months more use. I got an email friday they are sending a new pair out to replace them and they should be here in a few days! Now that is a company that stands behind a product!

We need to report these fakes so let vibram know if you see a site selling them. You can report the issue at the link Warren posted. The company makes a great product and provides great service to their customers so why not provide them help as a consumer.

I did too read your post... 

I did too read your post... just now. ;-)

Seriously, mine have the logo on both shoes, and mine are pretty old. Does this mean the new women's won't have the logo on both going forward or just the men's?