Modern shoes are OK..... really!

So, modern shoes are not that bad?
Well here is a photo of (I'll be discreet, a relative of mine) some feet that have had a lifetime of bad shoes for fashions sake. They have been operated on numerous time to attempt to correct them and each time the owner has gone back to the same shoes that created the problem.
I very much doubt you would ever see feet like this on people who are barefooted for most of the time.

Regards

Neil

Attachments

• DSCF1706S.jpg
    DSCF1706S.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 47
I don't think people, especially older people, realize that it's the shoes that are destroying their feet. They are so set in their thinking.

Tj, it's not just the old. There are kids in my school who think i'm crazy for saying. Shoes deform your feet even though one of hte respected profs nearly said hte same thing.

Neil, That pic should have a bigger warning. I'm trying to eat here!

Reactions: paulbeales
Tj, it's not just the old. There are kids in my school who think i'm crazy for saying. Shoes deform your feet even though one of hte respected profs nearly said hte same thing.

Neil, That pic should have a bigger warning. I'm trying to eat here!

What I mean is it's easier to convince most younger people than older people, especially now that we have science to back it up, though we shouldn't need it when we have common sense. Of course, not everyone uses common sense.

common sense is not that common. people who are afraid to think for themselves will wait for science. which is too bad because a lot of science is bad and it's also very slow by nature.