Mileage Week Ending Dec. 19th

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Monday: 1hr barefoot run on indoor track (guessing it was at least 6mi considering pace)

I am still just running for

I am still just running for fun although we finished our renovations. My 7 year old came out with me in the freezing weather to run for about 30 minutes last night - I was so proud! We were running to the store so I was teaching her about using running as transportation. Today I did a workout with the trainer - burpees, squats on the bosu ball and some other stuff. Tomorrow I have allergy testing, so not looking forward to that - can't sleep.

2 barefoot miles, 25 degrees

2 barefoot miles, 25 degrees and sunny. Had to stop short due to some pains in the ankle area... I have not had this problem in over a month until today. :puzzled: I think it might be due to the warm up I did on the treadmill, I always have pain on the treadmill no matter what I do.

8 miles indoor track Tues 3 -

8 miles indoor track Tues 3 - of them BF on either the asphalt or artificial turf

6.2 today at indoor track - only 1.2 BF - I can't get over how cold my feet get on the asphalt!!!

Love it that my husband runs a couple of laps now ( runs one or two then walks one etc. ) and does some of the running ones with me as I come around. He makes me work keeping up with him.

J, I love that you are

J, I love that you are teaching your kids to run for transportation..that's wonderful! 30min the cold is awesome for a7yr old to endure. Tough kids like their Mama

Peanut, thank goodness for indoor tracks no? I forget where you are on the globe, but it's cold and not very runner friendly here about now. I feel so fortunate to have an indoor track available

Nice mileage all!

Tuesday: 1hr Zumba (adizeros)

Wednesday: 5.35mi in adizeros (path was either lumpy hard packed snow, glare ice, 3in of slushy snow, or 4-15in of snow (one stretch, about 100m, of my run was knee high snow). 15min ab ripper, 1hr Zumba I'm beat!

Thank goodness for rest days

It is, my dh does p90 so I

It is, my dh does p90 so I join him for ab ripper a few times a week and I also use some of the techniques in my core strenth class on Sundays :) Good stuff!

Cool, I have been doing P90

Cool, I have been doing P90 and the ab ripper is def my favorite workout so far. Adam is a total man beast. :p (jealous of his robot form)

haha, man beast to say the

haha, man beast to say the least :p

How long have you been doing p90/ Dh has lost a LOT of weight (like 50lbs) and has really toned up since starting in July (this is his second round

5 more miles today at a

5 more miles today at a different track around the local college indoor hockey rink. The room is nicely cold ( about 35F ) and I ended up with just a thin jacket but the track part is cement and with the way my feet got so cold on the asphalt on the other track I didn't dare try BF today. I think when I go back next week I will try giving it a go with socks.

I will be finishing week 3

I will be finishing week 3 for the first time this Saturday, really pleased with the results so far. I also think its a great program for for runners, because the workouts are so intense/fast paced... I started it pretty confident (maybe too confident :eek:ups:) but with 15 minutes left in my first time through Chest & Back I was thinking about adding a bucket to my list of required equipment. :p

it's a pretty intense

it's a pretty intense workout, dh seems to be pretty spent afterward still...his nemesis is plyo, though he toughs it out :p

Sock runs are surprisingly pleasant Peanut, I long for those now that it's impossible to run outdoors without footwear of some sort. Sigh. 4mos and counting!

nuthin for me today :)

Did 6.73 miles today. Half

Did 6.73 miles today. Half VFF, other half barefoot. It was cold. For me anyway. 36 degrees.

Friday, 1hr zumba Zap, that

Friday, 1hr zumba

Zap, that is pretty cold for your neck of the woods. Nice run!

11.5 mile this morning,  28

11.5 mile this morning, 28 degrees very warm this morning, compared to running in the teens all week. My Vibram Sprints have been awesome for my winter shoe so far, I never knew how much Vibrams can fit so well once you find your true size.

32.2 miles for the week

Saturday 1hr belly dance,

Saturday 1hr belly dance, 11mi run (adizeros) 7 degrees (-5 with windchill)....packed snow makes for some interesting runs, my knees were a bit achy :puzzled: boo

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
Saturday 1hr belly dance, 11mi run (adizeros) 7 degrees (-5 with windchill)....packed snow makes for some interesting runs, my knees were a bit achy :puzzled: boo
I hate achy knees. Do you think its because of the cold?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test