Mileage Reporting Week 26 of 2015

happysongbird

Chapter Presidents
Jul 1, 2011
Nampa, Idaho
dailyimprovisations.com
After reading what everyone posted for last week, I will go ahead and start this week's thread, after adding that I had a good and active week last week, with 16 bf miles, 7.1 running in Luna's, 3.2 walking in Luna's with my dad, and about 2 hours of intense bf dancing. (was there 3 hours, but took a few breaks). 24 year old daughter went with us and danced bf, too. She and I were told we were fun to watch. :) The week also included swimming and biking. Playing with 2 and 3 year old grandkids in swimming pools definitely counts as an upper body workout, too!

Today, Monday, I ran a meditative 12 miles bf. Still ended up being a very decent pace for me at my level. Comfortable, but not slogging. I did finish up with some kick in the last mile and it felt good. Having backed off on racing goals right now is working for me. Will post a couple of comments in the "things people say" thread. :)

14K on saturday
8 on sunday (quite fast)
12k today

soles and sensations are getting better and better, even when running faster
fresh feet every morning
it makes me happy to feel the evolution, I dont feel frustrated anymore

Nice 5 mile run Tuesday.
Excellent 5 mile run today in the 80s at 5:00 am.
Still seeing rabbits and lighting bugs.
Working on flow!

Tuesday, I managed to spin bike and swim, one each at a long day of chasing very active 1.7 year old granddaughter around. She does not stop moving!

Wednesday, 7 miles in Luna's, a 25 minute straight swim a couple hours later.

Thursday, 60 minutes of spin biking in AM, 40 minutes of aqua jogging with middle daughter in the evening with dance music and the current generator running in the swimming pool.

Friday morning, 6 miles barefoot running and 3 miles barefoot walking with my dad and the dog; in the afternoon, a lot of energetic dancing in the kitchen when I was supposed to be cleaning house; 15 minutes of swimming in the evening.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have to get up as early as Runlite to beat the heatwave we are having here. 104°F tomorrow and 108° on Sunday! Thankfully, I am resting Sunday, except for floating in a hammock in the pool. :woot:

wed - around 7+ miles pavement local roads just after sunrise...a couple uphill tempo intervals for some speed training.

Thurs - same as wed but easy recovery pace the whole way.

Saturday - Ran at Stone Mountain park, rainy morning humid and cloudy with a few rain drops here and there, power walked up the mountain and run/walk down then 5 mile pavement loop around with 3-4 tempo uphill speed intervals...pretty good conditions as the sun never came out...ran though lots of puddles.

Today - Ran with 3 other local runners on the Peachtree road race course , extremely nice running conditions for this time of year, it was breezy low humidity in the hi 60's with lots of runners on the course, even managed a couple tempo intervals on the hills.