Mileage Reporting 5th Week 2014

That may very well be but after two decades and thousands of dollars spent trying to find the "real cause" searching for thanswer is no longer important -learning to ADAPT TO the imbalance works just as well. I have learned that trail running manages it best. Swimming exercises, second best. Good enough!
Stubborn. Anyway, I tried.

Back to rowing, what kind of rower did you get? I think you really need to invest in a high-end rower like the Concept II. I don't know if the cheaper rowers allow for good form and mechanics, which are crucial in such a repetitive activity.

All the best in any case!

Reactions: NickW
I l
Stubborn. Anyway, I tried.

Back to rowing, what kind of rower did you get? I think you really need to invest in a high-end rower like the Concept II. I don't know if the cheaper rowers allow for good form and mechanics, which are crucial in such a repetitive activity.

All the best in any case!

I live on a sailboat so I had to buy it based on size. It's a cheap, collapsable kind -only $113 to give you an idea. I have about a 4 foot by 3 foot space and it HAS to be collapsable cuz it sits on our dining room table when I'm using it. It probably does not work exactly like a regular rower cuz it's rowing mechanism is not the same. I should just quit being a cheapskate and rejoin my gym where I can use a REAL rowing machine. In fact, I think I used that one last summer for about 5 minutes and nothing weird happened.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Made it 6 miles this morning starting at 6:15am indoors in the Heartland Events Center. 36 laps = 6 miles. Its a wonder I didn't get dizzy. Ran in the Vibrams. Todays high was 13F degrees but it was a toasty 70 something degrees in the events center. Wonder if they would let me run in some socks as I'm sure someone would report me if I went barefoot. Socks on a smooth concrete floor might be a bit slick though.

I l

I live on a sailboat so I had to buy it based on size. It's a cheap, collapsable kind -only $113 to give you an idea. I have about a 4 foot by 3 foot space and it HAS to be collapsable cuz it sits on our dining room table when I'm using it. It probably does not work exactly like a regular rower cuz it's rowing mechanism is not the same. I should just quit being a cheapskate and rejoin my gym where I can use a REAL rowing machine. In fact, I think I used that one last summer for about 5 minutes and nothing weird happened.
Yah, could be the rower then. I got my Concept II rower for $600-650 used. Those things retain their value well. It's also collapsible, or doublible (see last pic in the series on this link: http://www.concept2.com/indoor-rowers/model-d), but probably not to the extent as the one you have.

Looks like we snagged Carey in the wrong-week web now. That's an unprecedented four victims in a our prolonged hijack.

four victims? can we set them up for target practice or something? ya, been watching "the walking dead" while snowed in here.

Made it 6 miles this morning starting at 6:15am indoors in the Heartland Events Center. 36 laps = 6 miles. Its a wonder I didn't get dizzy. Ran in the Vibrams. Todays high was 13F degrees but it was a toasty 70 something degrees in the events center. Wonder if they would let me run in some socks as I'm sure someone would report me if I went barefoot. Socks on a smooth concrete floor might be a bit slick though.

I have worn these to multiple gyms and have yet to be questioned - doing both weights and machines. http://www.softstarshoes.com/moc3-runamoc.html