Mileage Reporting 38th week of 2014

scedastic

Barefooters
Oct 7, 2011
I feel so controversial for starting this, but controversy is where I like to live, baby.

You see, my first run of the week was Sunday morning, where I like to begin my week, because it's good. Beautiful weather. Sunny, 50sF, a light wind. Just a few trees starting to change colors.
Took pics but still can't figure out how to post here. 6 miles? A little more than that maybe? NO times, stopped for pics, to admire the views of the Mississippi, some pretty old churches on campus, oh and for a traffic light or two as well. Sandals, cuz that's how I do when I don't know where I"m going or will end up.

Monday: nothing yet. I will run or do weights later. Fighting a cold from my son, disease vector #1 in my family (patient 0), and my health insurance doesnt' kick in until the end of september, so I'm being easy on it and praying it doesn't go sinus infection/ear infection.

I feel so controversial for starting this, but controversy is where I like to live, baby.

You see, my first run of the week was Sunday morning, where I like to begin my week, because it's good. Beautiful weather. Sunny, 50sF, a light wind. Just a few trees starting to change colors.
Took pics but still can't figure out how to post here. 6 miles? A little more than that maybe? NO times, stopped for pics, to admire the views of the Mississippi, some pretty old churches on campus, oh and for a traffic light or two as well. Sandals, cuz that's how I do when I don't know where I"m going or will end up.

Monday: nothing yet. I will run or do weights later. Fighting a cold from my son, disease vector #1 in my family (patient 0), and my health insurance doesnt' kick in until the end of september, so I'm being easy on it and praying it doesn't go sinus infection/ear infection.
Sounds like Minnesota is agreenig with you-or is it the other way around. You sound happier for sure:happy:

One hour of aqua jogging (degraded to walking after a while)! Never done that before. Varying current speeds, with dear hubby part of the time, and he always finds ways to make things challenging and a barrel of laughs. Then, a friend joined us. Legs got tired, but never got out of breath. Nice to be able to pretend to run, though.

early evening: most lovely run around the neighborhood. maybe 5 ish.
I'm still wheezing a bit from the cold congestion, but my legs wanted to go go go in the nice upper 50s temperatures, gentle breezes and sunshine. People out here are already running in tights and long sleeves and stuff. I'm still in tanks and running skirts.
One fella had his shirt off and some shorts, but otherwise, well, I thought MN folks were tough?
Anyhow, before I wanted to I had to stop stop stop to pick up kids and monitor homework.

early evening: most lovely run around the neighborhood. maybe 5 ish.
I'm still wheezing a bit from the cold congestion, but my legs wanted to go go go in the nice upper 50s temperatures, gentle breezes and sunshine. People out here are already running in tights and long sleeves and stuff. I'm still in tanks and running skirts.
One fella had his shirt off and some shorts, but otherwise, well, I thought MN folks were tough?
Anyhow, before I wanted to I had to stop stop stop to pick up kids and monitor homework.

This is where my bad grammar tries to bite me.
The fella in question was wearing shorts, but no shirt.

New PB for the mile. 08:47. Twas all downhill mind ;) 4 walking breaks. Feeling strong

We still need your mileage on the spreadsheet for the UK team Hula. Let me know what your total is for Sept and I'll add it if you're still having problems with your PC :)

Reactions: Hulahooper