Mileage reporting 36th week of 2015

happysongbird

Chapter Presidents
Jul 1, 2011
Nampa, Idaho
dailyimprovisations.com
So, are you all shy or just being stubborn this week? I have been recuperating from a trail-less hike straight up mountains with dear hubby for our anniversary last Friday, but I did all right with running this week.

Monday - 10 miles in Luna's, included a mini-course on barefoot running to interested female ID game ranger
Tuesday - regular 60 minute spin bike and 20 minute swim
Wednesday - barefoot 6.1 miles
Thursday - same bike and swim
Friday - fairly speedy, for me, 6.1 barefoot. I wasn't trying to go fast. I think it was a combination of trying to stay warm in the cooling temps and having not run the day before. Had to cut through a walking mass of HS girls CX team being road hogs on my path! Wish I had had more time to catch the looks on their and their coach's faces. They were pretty astonished and speechless.

10 run mile at 4:45 am 81 deg. f., 74% Rh.
Spectacular moon to start off.
Saw 5 raccoons scurrying across the road ahead at mile 4.
Saw a large owl taking off from a light post (or it was flying close by)
Heard 2 screech owls and 1 rooster crowing.
finished with a nice sunrise and looked strait up and saw the moon was still in the sky.

5 miles Tuesday
6 miles Friday

Great barefoot running
Feet good
Legs good

Great week.

Sunday - 9 sandal miles
Monday - 4 miles in some new shoes. Did not like them, good thing I did not spend too much on them.
Tuesday - 11 sandal miles. Heat training, but it wasn't hot enough. Fall is here.
Wednesday - 3 barefoot miles. Goats found a pile of hay and did not follow me.
Saturday - 39 shod miles. Another mountain adventure, solo and self supported. Perfect conditions, everything went well and for once finished ahead of schedule.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS