Mileage Reporting 34nd Week of 2013

Leisurely 7.5km with my local running group this morning. I got stuck behind two really good runners who were jogging very slowly and chatting - I didn't want to pass them because I thought they might take it as a challenge and destroy me. :)

On the down side, the bottom of my left foot is starting to get sore - I'll start a thread to keep my whining out of the mileage thread. :)

morning: ~55 min swim, heart not into it. tired

evening: between 6 and 7 mi running while the kids biked on the gravel trail again. I thought I would be tight from several consecutive days of running, and a decadent late lunch, but it felt great.
My daughter spotted a sandhill crane just off the trail, staring at us but not moving. They are so surprisingly tall.
We also spotted an Amish family at the trail head, parking their horse and buggy to go to the nearby small town grocery. Had to explain to the kids that they were not in costume for a party.

Very nice 5 mile run at 4:45 am., 84 deg., 55% rh... No wildlife sightings again, heard 1 owl and the rooster crow.
Another run where part of it felt as I was floating along.
I feel ready for the "Hottest 1/2 on Sunday
Feet Good Legs Good

Very nice 5 mile run at 4:45 am., 84 deg., 55% rh... No wildlife sightings again, heard 1 owl and the rooster crow.
Another run where part of it felt as I was floating along.
I feel ready for the "Hottest 1/2 on Sunday
Feet Good Legs Good
Your such an inspiration.... Thanks for being you

About 4 miles this morning. Legs felt really good, light and springy the whole way, even the last 1.25 miles which is a whole lot of up and down. Pretty sun rising too. I felt really comfortable while I glided along the level part of the run.

Ran at Stone Mountain park...walked up, ran down then one lap around on the roads...6 miles total. Legs were a bit tired and sore from last run but did a good steady medium pace instead of the usual slow effort...took no watch so who knows on the time.

Usually go to this park on Sunday mornings...today was much more crowded and had to dodge people some on the mountain trail going downhill. The solid rock trail was wet in a lot of places and I saw several people slip and fall...made me go extra slow at first but then realized it wasn't really a problem for my feets...they seemed to still have pretty good traction.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts