Mileage Reporting 30th Week of 2013

Anyway, sorry about all the malaria talk yesterday, but I was getting frustrated not knowing what was going on. I think it's just a mild, but peculiar virus after all.

That's great news!!! just a malaria false alarm!! and don't be sorry since you had malaria before you know the symptoms well I am just happy for you.
Happy running returns!

Reactions: Bare Lee
so after my bike ride and long run i friday, i was wiped out on saturday. it was supposed to be a rest day and so i did. i even drove to work because i wasn't feeling that energetic.

i used to run in a fasted state all the time. with this Orton training i haven't been. my legs had no energy towards the end of my long run. didn't used to happen with Maf training. oh, friday i went to bed almost right after getting home. i was wiped out. i then woke up 3 hours later. sign of overtraining. going to perform a maf test and if it goes bad i'll switch back to maf. or just not run for 2 hours then bike for 2 hours in the same day.

sunday i didn't do anything because i was still quite wiped out. plus i wanted to change my rest day since races are lined up for saturdays the end of this month.

RP, you're really out of sync. this is last weeks report.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts