Mileage Reporting 29th Week of 2013

Nick, i don't know about that. army and marines. camping out away from civilization. on the march for weeks at a time. hmm. nothing but guys around. sounds like trouble to me. i've seen the movies of all the guys showering, measuring, pillow parties, and other male bonding activities. it all sounds pretty suspect to me.

Lee, you've said this is the last time i'm talking about maf about 20 posts ago!

Reactions: NickW and Bare Lee
Nick, i don't know about that. army and marines. camping out away from civilization. on the march for weeks at a time. hmm. nothing but guys around. sounds like trouble to me. i've seen the movies of all the guys showering, measuring, pillow parties, and other male bonding activities. it all sounds pretty suspect to me.
You seem to know a lot about this Mike.
Lee, you've said this is the last time i'm talking about maf about 20 posts ago!

Sitting under an umbrella. That doesn't sound like the kinetic HBS I know. Are you alright?
I wondered if that would come up. :D It was my rest day and I had some writing to do, which is an absorbing activity for me.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test