Mileage Reporting 18th Week 2013

Dama, get your ass on a ball and roll till it hurts then hold it there until it stops. that's the basic idea. i found a site online that has some videos and instructions. www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com

i forgot to add that saturday i did some strength work by helping my friend move about 1/2 ton gravel from the driveway to the backyard. good times. bf too.

Dama, get your ass on a ball and roll till it hurts then hold it there until it stops. that's the basic idea. i found a site online that has some videos and instructions. www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com

i forgot to add that saturday i did some strength work by helping my friend move about 1/2 ton gravel from the driveway to the backyard. good times. bf too.

Gracias Miguel, I do roll my arsy on a golf ball and/or the ramble roller and both methods hurt like heck. The golf ball really goes deep becaus eof the size but there is a very stubborn knot on my hiney that I haevn't bieng able to break. I did the ball last night and will continue to do until I am succesful.
Thanks for the link I'll take a good lok at it.

Thanks Jen

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11