Message from WngChn12

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by WngChn12, Jun 11, 2011.

1. WngChn12 Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hey barefoot brothers and sisters of Minnesota! I am brand new to the chapter and to barefoot running. I will be doing my first 5K in bare feet tomorrow at Lake Harriet if anyone is interested in coming down to run with me. It is a fundraiser for Walker Methodist and begins at 0800 on June 11th. Look forward to running alongside all of you soon!

Dennis
  2. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Hi Wng, I think you meant to

Hi Wng, I think you meant to post in the Minnesota Forum (so I moved your post to that forum)? Anyhoot, please be sure to join the Minnesota Chapter (link up top). They are a very active group, but I have to warn you, that SayPay (co-Chapter President) is a real tool!

3. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Just because you post this in

Just because you post this in an obsure place doesn't mean I don't hear it TJ!

Welcome Dennis! Great to have you as a member of the group. Please check in at our chapter page for the latest and greatest events. Our next group activity is on July 8th. Hope to meet you then!

We also have a facebook page! Much more updated information there, as it's easier to post things.

4. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Hello, hello, hello!  It's

Hello, hello, hello! It's just as easy to post here, lazy!

5. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    All of my members are over on

All of my members are over on the facebook site TJ. 140 over there. 50 here.

Which by the way makes us one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, chapter of BRS. We've always been the best. Must be the leadership :crown: