Looking for a good pair of running shoes

Hi Group,

I'm looking for a good pair of minimalist/barefoot type running shoe. I currently own a pair of Luna Sandal and I seem to have trouble fitting nice into a Vibram 5 fingers. I'm running 5 days a week and Mon-Wed-Fri I will run barefoot, and Tue-Thur I will put on shoes (Luna Sandal now) for longer distance/speed.

I have been looking at the vivobarefoot stealth, like the look it is pretty expensive ($108 on Amazon).

300007-02_mens_Strealth_Lime_side.jpg

Wondering what other options I have for a good pair of shoes, I mostly run on urban road so they don't need to be trail shoe.

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Reactions: Sid
I've given up on shoes. (Oh, yet why do I have so many?)
The Vivobarefoot One is even lighter than the Stealth and is often on sale online. I bought a pair and was impressed with the minimalist construction and lightness, particularly in comparison to the other 3 VB running shoes that I own. (I returned it because the shoes couldn't accomodate the superwide toesplay of the habitually unshod that I've developed.)

If cost is an issue, have you considered DIY huaraches? Lots of people run in huarches. I bought some Vibram soling and made some walking sandals. They've lasted 3 years thus far.

Good luck!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test