Looking for 10 BETA testers for new site!

We have a member who wants to

We have a member who wants to write a phone app for the site, so that can happen sometime in the future. For now, Matt can tell us if it's phone friendly.

Okay, all, if you posted to

Okay, all, if you posted to this thread, you should have gotten an email from me about how to log on to the new site. If you didn't, please let me know. Let the testing begin!

Testing!

Testing!

Thanks, Athena, I'll send you

Thanks, Athena, I'll send you an email.

Thanks for the offer, Kenny,

Thanks for the offer, Kenny, but I think we're about to rap it up. Things are going well at the new site.

ok, well, I'm pretty picky

ok, well, I'm pretty picky about these things, if you're still looking for someone to find something to bitch about... count me in :)

Okay, thanks all.  If we open

Okay, thanks all. If we open a second round of testing before we go live with the new site, I will set you all up with accounts over there.

I know I'm brandspanking new

I know I'm brandspanking new to BFR, but I'm an Art Director (which means I do whatever it takes to get the job done via web, print, video)... if you need someone's eye who understands HTML/CSS and design? If not I look forward to seeing it with everyone else.

Hi Russell, thanks so much

Hi Russell, thanks so much for the offer to help. Do you have extensive experience with CSS and HTML? If so, maybe I should hook you up with Matt?

I mostly hack away at

I mostly hack away at Wordpress sites (due to time restraints at work), but have built a few sites from scratch using CSS/HTML (not that there are any other methods anymore, lol). Last site I built was www.tcslions.org (local school), I'll help as much as I can (depending on time and needs) :)

Here is to hoping the new site lets these comments get spell checked, I'm a horrible speller.

Thanks, Russell, we'll keep

Thanks, Russell, we'll keep you in mind.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090