Looking for 10 BETA testers for new site!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Matt is developing a new site for us under a different platform that is more robust, stable, doesn't require as many modules as we have now, since they are already built in, and will have all or even more of the functionality that we need along with a more personal, clean look and feel. If you were one of those who did a lot of barking and complaining in the past, WE WANT YOU, and you know who you are, so don't make me call you out by name. Hee.

We need you! Please post to this forum if you would like to be a BETA tester. Thank you!

Yes i have been very busy

Yes i have been very busy getting this site up and then re creating a whole site. I want some hardcore complainers ...I mean testers. I need to know the good, the bad, and the ugly. Yes i know old pun but it works.

I'm now a frustrated

I'm now a frustrated complainer........MM has instantly fixed any problems I had with the site so I have nothing left to b&^ch about.

Hey, I'll try it, I'm sure I'll be able to find SOMETHING imperfect. But I'll end up bored after he fixes it within minutes.

never been too much of a

never been too much of a complainer (at least that I can remember anyway), but I'd be happy to help!

We NEED six more testers,

We NEED six more testers, please! We will begin testing on December 1. Please volunteer to help us out.

Do you want to be?

Do you want to be?

TJ - I'd be glad to be a beta

TJ - I'd be glad to be a beta tester. I've build and maintain a number of websites.

Wonderful!  Thanks all! 

Wonderful! Thanks all! We'll get you set up with instructions for logging in on the new site by December 1. Just know that a lot of the things you will see are not finalized. Some things will change. Matt just wants to make sure that the functionality works.

I'll help if it's still

I'll help if it's still needed. I'm not a programmer, nor have I ever built a website. I'm a just normal user who has some opinions about how I should be able to get around a site.

Thank you all!  We'll talk

Thank you all! We'll talk soon.

Do we know if it will be cell

Do we know if it will be cell phone friendly? If so Ill throw my name in the hat!

Hell man, you got me! I just

Hell man, you got me! I just know that nobody else can see my posts, although its allowing me to post and I can see them. Im hoping to get an email or something explaining whats going on...

Its cool though cause I would prefer to post here, I feel the BRS is more for the cause than that other place thats name shall remain unspoken. Plus its alot cooler to tell a newb thats interested in BFR to check out the BRS than that... well... You know what I mean!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090