Closed Just a question regarding the chapter forums

Are we supposed to be able to see everyone else's chapter posts when we hit the what's new button? I sure see a lot of Germany and this morning Florida, and I may have even seen France. Just curious, as it is mildly annoying when Germanys or Frances threads come up because the only way for me to clear it from the list when there is multiple pages (and it's not like I can read their threads) is to actually click on each and every page in that particular post and then I can click on what's new and it is gone from the list.

Yes, you are supposed to be seeing them. The chapter threads are treated exactly like the main threads. You will see them all. Just like I don't read every thread that comes up, I see the title, so I know I am or am not interested. I click on What's New, read the ones I want, and then I click on Mark Forums Read. This clears out everything left. Please try it.

Yes, you are supposed to be seeing them. The chapter threads are treated exactly like the main threads. You will see them all. Just like I don't read every thread that comes up, I see the title, so I know I am or am not interested. I click on What's New, read the ones I want, and then I click on Mark Forums Read. This clears out everything left. Please try it.
Ah ok, I guess I didn't see the mark forums read button. Thanks TJ!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Next thing you know, the Germans are going to be reserving your favorite threads with their beach towels!