IBRD (well ... not officially but just informally) in France

fredbros

Barefooters
Jun 5, 2010
Together with a friend, we're planning to have an informal barefoot / minimalism gathering in Paris on the 1st of May. If you're living there and would like to take part, please have a look at : http://www.courirpiedsnus.com/2011/04/evenement-barefooting-chaussure-minimaliste-international-barefoot-running-day/

Hello TJ, Fred and I are

Hello TJ, Fred and I are working together on the barefoot/minimalist front in France - there's quite a bit of interest here, and the IBRD event mentioned above went off really well, about twenty participants.

I had the IBRD France event listed on the BRS site about ten days ago. The French chapter I requested at about the same time was granted - on IBRD Day, which I thought was pretty cool! So I of course added the event for the chapter, even if it was technically post-event. For posterity, as they say.

Looking foward to working with BSR to promote the sport in France!

Christian

BTW - I'm getting membership requests, but the BSR backoffice is not managing to show those pages (Page not found) - anyway someone could check that for me? Merci!

C

Very cool, Christian!  If you

Very cool, Christian! If you have photos and a report to share of your IBRD event, that would be great.

I sent you an email, formality, am waiting for you to respond. Once you do, I will forward you all the info that will explain what's going on with your email notifications.

Was there, loved

Was there, loved it!

Christian did really well to welcome those of us who were already into bf running one way or another --I for my part run mostly in homemade huaraches-- and both welcome and warn newbies against doing TMTS...

Felt almost some pride in partaking in the first bf event in France H)

It was friendly and organized, can't wait to meet again and run more :)

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts