IBRD Reporting

We are planning to submit an article to Barefoot Running magazine after IBRD, summarising the experiences of all members on this special day.

We feel that this is more likely to be published if we submit an amalgamated report from all chapters around the world, rather than individual reports, and I have volunteered my services to compile this joint report.

I would therefore be grateful if all event organisers could submit a photo and brief report from their event after IBRD, either by DM on this site, or by email to me at [email protected].

I feel that the reports should emphasise enjoyable experiences of participants, such as new barefoot experiences of camaraderie, ground feel and achievement etc.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your day!

Paul

Just a reminder that we need your photos from IBRD for a submission to Barefoot Running magazine. Don't forget your cameras!

Gutted we're missing out on this again. It's always the day before the Belfast Marathon, and with most of our runners running it, and anyone else who'd like to come down and give it a go, running it too, we gotta bail on it. Apologies guys.
Still, we've still got an Amis Sans Shoes to sort mid summer, once our club is properly up and running.
I'll send you guys some marathon pics and brief race report for this article, it's not IBRD day but it's as close as we'll get. :)

Reactions: paulbeales
Hi Andy. Yeah, it's a shame you won't be running on IBRD, but never mind. Good that you will be doing an Amis 10K. Let me know when you have a time and place and I'll post an event. Yes, if you send me a report and photos from the marathon I'll submit it to the magazine with the IBRD report :) Good luck on the 5th guys!

Reactions: Darkand
Just posted a brief report w/ a few pics. Threads are Burns Park Ann Arbor IBRD '14
One with the RR, the other is the pics.

Thanks Longboard. I will send you a copy of the submission to the Barefoot Running magazine.

Just did a bit of editing, no big deal, just minor grammatical stuff, who knows, maybe I even made it worse!

Reactions: paulbeales