i know its silly and childish maybe, but

I prefer to go around and stick post-it notes with comments on people I meet in person. It's like, soooo 80s, right?

That is something that I like to see you doing.

There's still people there?
Very few of them and people that we don't know on top of that.

omg how many answers, sorry but ill not answer to all or mostly all, too much time and procrastination haha

Proof NTB is not a bot.
a bot? nonononononoonnoonooasghabdasdhbdsfhjw4euiryhwvfdvn
Hi,

I'm sure, you will get a lot of likes the moment you start writing about your own barefoot runs. As far as I have seen, you start a lot of conversations about other stuff (nudism, prettiness of feet, stupidity of shoes, films...) but not about running. I mean, this is mainly a running forum. If you are not interested in sport, that's fine, but don't be astonished if you collect only very few likes.
I usually press the like button* if I think the contribution is either awesome (relative to running or sport in general), interesting (relative to running or sport in general), funny (relative to anything else) or if the writer expresses exactly my point of view. I'm sorry, but with your contributions, this is generally not the case.
(*I should add that I don't read all the threads)
no but in reality i dont care too much for likes its just im jealous or automatically jealous i cant avoid if i say something and other say something and i get 0 likes and him a few lol

haha i know its like kid that want attention and im not against the like button only sharing my thoughts about it

There is a 'value' being put on the amount of likes someone receives, 'if you act this way you will get more likes'. If you express different values and independent thought you won't get any. This value is a falsehood.

yep i agree
i heard in "how to make friends and influence people" that its normal tendency of humans, they crave attention etc,
for example this kid
haha but kids do this, maybe not so exagerated but they tend to do same i mean crave attention and do whatever it takes to get it

also you from uk? that country is awesome, and the british accent is so beautiful

If he was really an automated device and not a person posting he would not have recognized the unique aesthetic beauty of your frequently "liked" feet.
tanned feet are so aesthetic

Such eloquence and wisdom in the last posts from Dama, Longboard and Sked! While Narrow hasn't shared any BF running experiences yet, I would like to think he's evolving. But he's definitely spurred us to some interesting conversations and sharing. A virtual round of LIKES to everyone in this thread!

I hope you are having fun with us, Narrow!
hahahahahahha love ya

to be honest... i barely run barefoot, i mean very few times, i only ran 150 km aprox barefoot (plus 100km aprox in beach but thats doenst count for me haha only streets)
i prefer strenght training (calysthenics, i dont like very much weights)

ill post something about the 150km

Feeling like I need to make a chart about who wants likes and who doesn't. But, then, what if I just like to like things, like I'm quietly nodding my head with some sort of understanding or approbation? I can't always think of something that seems worth saying, but I like people to know that I'm listening!

i remember in "how to make friends and influence people" dale carnegie teaches something similar, everyone principal most important thing is themselves and just by mostly listen and having (genuine not fake) interest in what the other conversation the relation will grow vastly even if you almost dont talk nothing

Reactions: happysongbird
NTBIS, as Dama herself once proclaimed...."She was BORN tan!
But why do I get the feeling NTBIS is really Ramzev?

'Ditto' comes from Latin, and means 'as has been said before'

It's just another way of saying 'me too' I was agreeing with Barefoot Dama's post about social media sites. I also don't use them
lolol ok, i thought it was for the pokemon called ditto, nevermind hahaha

tan people are beauty

You know Board, that thought crossed my mind more than once-funny.

Reactions: Longboard
Haha, so I search my user name to see when the last time I posted and I see this, some poor chap being accused of being me. He must be a sarcastic SOB!

Haha, so I search my user name to see when the last time I posted and I see this, some poor chap being accused of being me. He must be a sarcastic SOB!
So when was the last time you posted before today?

Narrow was been banned for fetish comments, etc., after the conversation here took place, but yeah, I could see how people would think you were him or vice versa.

BTW, what's the name of the crazy cousin you "used to" have?

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test