How many Sport Kilt wearers are there.

I have 2 Sport Kilts, one is a micro fibre material have used that one for a couple of marathons and an ultra. The other one is the Hash House Harriers series it is a little heavier so I use it for my HHH runs or for shorter runs when it is cooler. I always go regimental. ;)

The kilt is traditionally worn high on the hip. My wife thinks my kilt is great, could be easy access ;)

I just now saw the hikers kilt in microfiber,looks good, don't want anything too hot for running.
Garrett, that is what I use for my long runs, works great. I am going to be 'sporting' it for the MedCity Marathon next month. :)

Not really about 10 hours, I have gone further for a half mary and ultras. It is also a mini vacation for the wife and I away from the kids and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a chance to meet a few of the Minn BRS members.

That's better than a good wind taking it up and around chest :eek: . I have given a few people a free show over the last few years. One lady just kept following me for the last 10 miles waiting for another free show I guess ;)

Throwing my skirt into the ring today! Soon a the UPS man gets to the house, I'll be the proud owner of a Sport Kilt! Gonna try it out on the social run tonight...undecided on under attire as of yet! ;o)

-Jonny

Let the boys feel the breeze, the only way to run. Just beware of any *stiff* breezes.:eek:
You don't want to give any free shows, but then again maybe you do.

I always go regimental.

My wife thinks my kilt is great, could be easy access ;)

That's better than a good wind taking it up and around chest :eek: . I have given a few people a free show over the last few years. One lady just kept following me for the last 10 miles waiting for another free show I guess ;)

Let the boys feel the breeze, the only way to run. Just beware of any *stiff* breezes.:eek:
You don't want to give any free shows, but then again maybe you do.

I'm...uh...noticing a certain theme to your posts, Bob...is there something you'd like to share with us? :eek: :D

Reactions: Bare Lee
He's a proud peacock.