Hood To Coast

I was thinking, with 12,000 runners what are the odds of even seeing you on the course. Be thinking of a crazy outfit to wear. Otherwise, we will just look for the guy that heckles us the most.

Rick, I am the costume maker as well. In fact, I am thinking of starting a business making costumes especially made for runners -since costumes are so common in races/obstacle courses, etc. It's the second funnest thing about races -next to the beer, of course. ;)

Reactions: rickwhitelaw
Ya, same stuff just different month. Haven't really run much the last month or so. Wife tried to lay down a ban on running for me until I go get a second opinion from a new podiatrist after the 10k race I did last week and ended up not able to walk a few hours later. I am really trying to work on rolling and stretching and massaging to see if I can help myself out, but still a bit tender just to walk around or even stand for that matter (depending on ground surface, carpet is fairly easy to stand on while harder surfaces like tile hurt pretty bad).

Hang in there Nick!!! Never give up! :)

OK people - I just started a thread under the Oregon Chapter for Hood to Coast, so gravitate over there please. Rick, you need to join our group so that you know the scoop...poop. :D

Will Do! You will really let me in? Seems like a tight group. I would be honored. I'll have to up my game. Better wait for the check to clear first.;)

Tight...yep, that's us! Lol. Yeah, we play some pretty strange games here, as you've seen. So "up" away!!!

Reactions: rickwhitelaw
Mike,

I've got to look at things, but I am really tempted to jump in feet first and just make it work somehow.

Aaron

I'm copying this to the discussion on Ted's forum.

And now I see that Mike was just doing his civic duty to promote the cause. What a guy!

Reactions: jldeleon

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts