Hood 2 Coast 2013 - BRS's H2C Team

Really cool report. The Michigan Chapter knew we were losing an important part of the Great Lakes team when you left us, but it's good to see you're not only doing well out there but playing an important role in keeping the BRS active and running in the North West as well.
Great Job!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Is this the one you wanted, Para? Do you want to label the names for us?

christy-s_h2c-jpg.2658

BITCHIN' pictures, you guys! So proud of all of you. I added all the pictures you guys shared here to the article above. If you have anymore you want added, please let me know. I think we are close to adding a photo album to the site, so someone be sure to grab all these and add them there once it's been installed. Thanks! You guys rock!

Reactions: paraganek
I added the team results to the article on the home page.

Is this the one you wanted, Para? Do you want to label the names for us?

Here are the two group photos with the labels (if I missed some of your forum nicknames, Kevin, Melissa, please let me know, I can add them):

H2C_01d_Labels.JPG

H2C_15a_labels.jpg

Thanks! I added the labeled pictures to the article.

And though each team usually gets a cheer, when he yells out, “The Barefoot Runners Society!”: crickets chirping almost. Just us five guys yelling, everyone else looking at us like, 'What the hell are these weirdos doing here?' It's like the announcer just said something in Japanese or something.

God(dess) is that funny!! Namaste! d

Great report John and well done on your legs (Dan and John had much harder conditions than I did). It was nice to relive this experience through your words and pictures. Awesome hanging out with you guys.

Any chance of Van 2 giving a report? It would be nice to hear about what you guys went through.

Thanks Jen and Christy for organizing this. Speedy recovery Christy, get well for the next one.

I just registered for the 2016 H2C. I will be running my first H2C and I hope to complete my sections 100% barefoot, though the rest of my team is totally into shoes. As you are runners with experience... Help.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test