Here I go Again!!!! Even more surgery for me!

Seriously? You got to be kidding! I really hope for your sake that this will be it...enough already!
Good luck brave one!
Wishing you the best as always.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear you aren't done yet. Definite positive, healing vibes and prayers headed your way!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
wow. you're being turned into Frankenstein's monster! i hope it's your last. then again your even funnier when you're all doped up!

Ugh! Sorry to hear that TJ! There are so many new therapies out there, you will find the right one(s) to help you fully heal after your surgery.

Thanks everyone. This will be my last foot surgery because if it doesn't work, I can't see pouring more money and pain into it. There have been some positives and negatives from the surgeries. This last set of surgeries did get rid of that "walking on the bones in my feet" feeling that I complained about, so that's huge, since that was SO painful. It "seems" thus far that the neuromas on the right foot have been taken care of, and one of the "two or three" on the left as well. I don't know yet if the tarsal tunnel decompression/release surgeries worked, since I still have "some or all" of the heel pain that I had before in both feet; I just haven't been able to walk long enough to really try it out. He did say it could take up to a year to heal from the TTS surgeries though, and it's only been three months. It seems the arch burning is mostly gone too, so that's good. It seems the numbness is nearly gone on the right foot, but I still have it on the left foot but not as bad or as often as before the last surgeries. So it's a work in progress, just a painful one.

And yes, Mike, my feet do look like they should be on Frankenstein instead of me.

Reactions: jldeleon