Hello everybody I'm new and not very experienced in running barefoot but very motivated

Jesko

Barefooters
Nov 11, 2011
Hello barefoot runners

My name is Jesko Kohlstedt I am 30 years old (young) and I'm from Herdecke, North Rhine-Westphalia. Last year I was drinking a lot on. By running I've treated myself and have given the drink it. My motto is more often: drinking instead of running!

I'm training for more in the woods than on the road and'm doing my 80km a week. A 120km run over two days across the Sauerland some HM and a couple of runs over 10Km City I can already won. But all in normal or trail shoes.

The high intensity and wrong shoes, I also had to contend with many injuries. My feet are locked up almost the whole day at worst to work with safety shoes!

I must free them!

So I did come to the oldest and most natural thing in the world !!!!!!! barefoot!!! I was very much a child road barefooted. That was so nice I want to have the feeling again!

Since I'm only just starting my career I find going barefoot to adjust only once a minimalist way, and I have slowly but surely approaching the barefoot!

Since I'm just so at the very beginning of walking barefoot I find for tips or advice or anything else which you think'm open!

I would be very glad if a few "old timers" here as you could still learn a lot!

In a harmonic drive and intense time together

Jesko

Gruss Gott und Wilkommen,

Gruss Gott und Wilkommen, Jesko!

I lived in Stuttgart for 2 years. There are many people here who can help with your questions. Barefoot first is the best way to learn. Take lots of time to slowly adapt to barefoot walking and running. Your feet have had many years locked up in shoes, and they will not be ready for lots of barefoot running yet. I'm glad to have you with our family of barefoot runners!

Gruß Gott und Servus

Gruß Gott und Servus Phil,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am also very glad to be here!

Yes I'll do that! Then slowly it will go barefoot your feet get used to it again.

Did you like in Stuttgart? Are you there also went barefoot?

Thank you for your tips!

warmest greetings

Jesko

Welcome, Jesko!

Welcome, Jesko!

Thank you so much Barefoot

Thank you so much Barefoot Tj. I am delighted to be here with you all! This is a good time to be together!!

with the friendliest greeting

Jesko

My wife and I dearly love

My wife and I dearly love Stuttgart and would love to live there again! Wir kommen aus Tennessee, aber Stuttgart is unser zweite Heim. Wir sind nahe Stuttgarter und Stuttgarterin. But I didn't start barefoot running until 2010. I did run a lot in Stuttgart (and Augsburg, and Mannheim, and Garmisch, and Ernst [im Mosel Tal], where some of our friends have a winery), but not barefoot. I was a US Army soldier at the time, so running was a regular required activity. Now I run for fitness und Gesundheit, and for me.

Are you an English speaker who is writing in English, or are you writing auf Deutsch and using a translator? I can easily understand you, I was just wondering. Mein Deutsch (oder vielleicht Wir mussen "Schwaebisch" sagen) ist nicht so gut, und es ist sehr rostliches jetzt. Wir haben ausfliegen von unser Schwaebisch Heimplatz in 1996. We have made two visits back, in 2006 and 2010, which helped bring unser Deutsch Spracht back to mind, but not nearly strongly enough.

There are so many beautiful places to run around Stuttgart and all over Southern Germany. I hope there are as many great places near where you live.

Tschuss!

Hi Phil, Yes Stuttgart is

Hi Phil,
Yes Stuttgart is really a wonderful city. And just beyond it is especially nice. The south of Germany I really like and I go there often with my daughter make holiday.
I live in West Germany in Dortmund! It is not quite as nice as the south Germanys but not too bad. I have the Sauerland and the winning country in front of my door. Is also really nice! The Moselle is Unique!
Your German (or rather Schwäbisch) is not so bad.
I know people in Germany to speak or write worse than you
Is already O.K. if it indeed does not speak every day, it is increasingly difficult! As with my English is not bad but not good! I better leave my text and revise it again so you can understand me quite well without spelling mistakes.
Tennessee's definitely wonderful. All people dream of Germany Been to be! But you dreaming, too kommmen it again here.
I've been using the barefoot just begun. It's wonderful! There are some very nice places to run here! The best are the "normal" people like me look that's priceless!

You are really correct

Sincerely Jesko

---------------Und für euch nochmal der Text in Deutsch ;-)-----------------------

Hi Phil,
Ja Stuttgart ist wirklich eine wundervolle Stadt. Und gerade außerhalb ist es besonders schön. Der Süden von Germany gefällt mir sehr gut und ich fahre mit meiner Tochter oft dorthin Urlaub machen.
Ich wohne im Westen Germany bei Dortmund!! Es ist nicht ganz so schön wie im Süden Germanys aber auch nicht schlecht. Ich habe das Sauerland und das Siegerland vor meiner Tür. Ist auch wirklich schön!!! Die Mosel ist Einzigartig!
Dein Deutsch ( besser gesagt Schwäbisch) ist gar nicht so schlecht.
Ich kenne Leute in Germany die Sprechen oder schreiben Schlechter als du.
Ist schon O.K. wenn man es ja nicht jeden Tag spricht wird es auch immer schwieriger! Wie mit meinem Englisch es ist nicht schlecht aber auch nicht gut! Besser lasse ich meinen Text auch noch mal überarbeiten damit man mich ohne Rechtschreibfehler ganz gut verstehen kann.
Tennessee ist bestimmt auch wundervoll. Alle Germany Leute träumen davon mal dort gewesen zu sein!! Aber ihr Träumt ja auch davon wieder Hier zu kommmen.
Ich habe mit dem Barfuß Laufen gerade erst begonnen. Es ist wunderbar! Es gibt sehr schöne plätze zum Laufen hier! Das beste sind die "normalen" Leute wie die mich gucken das ist Unbezahlbar!!

Du bist echt korrekt

Mit Freundlichem Gruß jesko

Wir sprechen zusammen, das

Wir sprechen zusammen, das ist Alles. We can communicate, so that's all that matters. We gave up trying to learn the articles (der, die oder das) to concentrate more on Vokabulaire and pronouncing the words correctly (at least for Schwabians, nicht for Hoch Deutsch Sprachere) so we could more effectively communicate with others, even if we do not sound smart or correct.

The funny looks from others - especially your fellow Deutschlanders with the national traits you are known around the world for, advanced engineering skills and creative technology use in everyday life - are indeed priceless. Wunderbar!

Everyone in Deutschland who heard we were from Tennessee said only one of two things:

1 - Davy Crockett or

2 - Jack Daniels

We do have an interesting but rather narrow history, but we also have beautiful land that looks just like Schwabia und Bayern in the Eastern half of our state with the Appalachian Mountains.

I hope you have found our Deutsch forum so your only interaction is not limited to those like me who like to pretend Wir sind Deutcher. We have many Deutscher Baerfusser da. They live all over Deutschland, so I hope you can find some of them near you.

Gruss Dich und Fusser-fahrvergnugen!

Phil

Hi Phil, Yes I am already

Hi Phil,
Yes I am already registered in Germany Chapter. Are really very nice people here. Many in my near! There will also certainly result in many pleasant encounters.
I thought as I Teneessee occurred to me as first Jack Daniels.
The way one is thinking of Bavaria and Bavarian sausages and sauerkraut has in mind. The rural expanse that you have with you is sensational! Since we can not keep up! Your German is still great! Here there are worse not speak well. German language - difficult language!
I also wish you nice greetings barefoot runners
Jesko