Hallo aus Berlin,

Speedy

Barefooters
Jan 9, 2016
Berlin
noch gänzlich am Anfang der Barfußtechnik, drängen sich mir etliche Fragen zu MEINEM alltäglichen Leben auf:

ich führe im Tango Argentino und würde dies gern mit Barfuß- oder Zehenschuhen tun, habe jedoch das Problem, dass die Schuhe auf "Grip" ausgelegt sind und nicht auf "einen Drehpunkt" und eine Wechselsohle, welche es ermöglicht, bei Bedarf (je nach Material des Tanzbodens) eine andere Mischung unter den Schuh zu pappen.
Da ich bedenkenlos tanzen und nicht immer auf die High Heels oder auch Scherben achten möchte, will ich auf Schuhe nicht verzichten - hat wer eine Idee dazu?
Gruß aus Berlin

Reactions: Phil Hart
Gruss Gott und wilkommen, Speedy! Ich hab in Stuttgart fuer 2 Jahre gewohnt (1994-1996). Mein Schwaebische war nicht schlecht, aber Ich spreche nur ein wenig Deutsch, und hab viel vergessen in zwanzig Jahre.

So I am translated your post using a free internet translation program, then edited it to help it make more human sense so everyone here can understand your questions at least as well as I think I understand them. That way you can get a broader response. So everyone - here is Speedy's post in the best English I could translate it to:

Still completely at the beginning of the Barefoot Technology, pushing me some questions about my everyday life:

"I participate in the Tango Argentino and would like to do so either barefoot or in toe/minimal shoes, but I have the problem that the shoes are designed to grip well and not to pivot while dancing. The sole material or a removable insole or outsole cover which allows (depending on the material of the dance floor) a different texture or amount of friction in the shoe. Since I would never hesitate to dance, and not always in high heels or on broken glass, I would like to make sure to not do so dangerously without shoes - if you have an idea?"

My understanding is that you are looking for options for tango dancing, either advice and help from others who dance barefoot, or those who might have good advice on minimal shoes (Vibram Five Fingers or others) that would allow you to slide and pivot your feet a bit while dancing.

Can anybody help speedy out? I have zero dance experience. Thanks!

this should be the more precise term....

still completely at the beginning of Barefoot Technology, I have a number of questions to my daily life:

I dance Tango Argentino - as a leader - and would like to do it with barefoot shoes or toe shoes, however, but I have the problem, that the shoes are designed to "grip" and not with "a turning point" and interchangeable soles, which makes possible, if necessary (depending on material of the dance floor), to use another mixture of sole material.
I'd like to dance regardless of the high heels or even shards around me, so I don't wanna dance completely without shoes. Anyone an idea about this?
Greetings from Berlin

Reactions: Phil Hart