Greetings from Your Chapter President

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by saypay45, Jun 3, 2010.

1. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Hello BRS Minnesota Members!

My name is saypay45, and Iam your BRS Minnesota Chapter President! It is an honor and a privilege to be involved with the inseption of such a great organization. BRS seeks to promote and support barefoot running through events, education, and resourceson its website and within its local chapters. I hope that together we can grow and develop a vibrant barefoot running community in Great State of Minnesota!

Of course, this Chapter can only be great through the support of its membership.To that end, Iwant to know what Ican do for all of you toshape this organization into what you all want it to be. To startout, I'd like to find out alittle aboutall of you, as well as whatsort of events andactivities you'd like to see happen in the near future.Iput together a little questionaire to help us get to knoweach other (idea and many of the questions courtesy of Barefoot Jason). Fill out as much as you feel comfortable. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you, and hearing about your ideas for thefuture of BRS Minnesota!

1.Tell us a little background about yourself?

2.Where in Minnesota do you live now?

3. How long have you been running?

4. How long have you been running barefoot or with minimalist shoes (BFR/MR)?

5. If you run in minimalist shoes, what kind?

6. Tell us about your transition to BFR/MR.

7. What is your favorite thing about BFR/MR?

8. Average miles per week?

9. Would you be interested in group runs with BRS Minnesota? If so, where? How often (i.e. once a month, once a week, etc.)?

10. Do you race while barefoot or in minimalist shoes? If so, where?

11. Races per year?

12. Would you be interested in group races with BRS? If so, where and what distances?

13. What are your BFR/MR running goals right now?

14. Do you have any interest in attending a BFR/MR running clinic?

15. Besides running, what do you do for fun?

16. Favorite alcoholic beverage?

17. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota happy hour or get-together?

18. As BRS Minnesota grows, would you be interested in becoming a chapter officer?

19. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota Chapter Meeting? How often (i.e. monthly, semi-annually, annually, etc.)?

20. Tell us two false things, and one true thing about yourself. See if anyone can guess which one is true.

2. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    I'll go first with my little survey.

1.Tell us a little background about yourself? My "real" name is Christian Peterson. Iam 29, and live in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Ihave been married for 4 years to my wonderful wife Amy. We have a 2 year old daughter, Clara, two black labs, and a cat named Kitty (we couldn't think of a name before she started responding to Kitty, then it was too late). Iam a county prosecutor in Shakopee, Minnesota, where I prosecute DWI crimes for the ScottCounty area.

2.Where in Minnesota do you live now? I guess I just answered that. Poor choice of format!

3. How long have you been running? Since I was 11 years old.

4. How long have you been running barefoot or with minimalist shoes (BFR/MR)? Since around March 2009, or whenever the snow melted last year.

5. If you run in minimalist shoes, what kind? VFF KSOs

6. Tell us about your transition to BFR/MR. I read an article on VFF KSOs in Runners World. I went and checked them out at TC Running in Eden Prairie thinking Iwould get them as a training tool to strengthen my arches. After my first run in them, Inever put on another pair of running shoes. My first barefoot run came a couple weeks after when I finished the book "Born to Run". After a tough first couple weeks filled with blisters and lots of cursing, I had a greatbarefoot 6 mile run around Lake Calhoun where it all came together. I've been hooked on barefooting ever since.

7. What is your favorite thing about BFR/MR?I love the way it makes my feet feel. It's such a natural and connected way to run. And so much easier than shod running!

8. Average miles per week? Right now I am tapering for a marathon, so only 20 or so. Normally between 30-40 miles per week.

9. Would you be interested in group runs with BRS Minnesota? If so, where? How often (i.e. once a month, once a week, etc.)? I think we should shoot for at least one run per month. I know that all of you are from different parts of Minnesota, so I thought it would be fun to have the group run in a different person's home town every month. It would be great to see where you all barefoot run!

10. Do you race while barefoot or in minimalist shoes? If so, where? I race in VFFs because I haven't developed good speed barefoot yet. Igenerally race in the Twin Cities area. My next race is Grandma's Marathon in Duluth in a few weeks.

11. Races per year? 3-5

12. Would you be interested in group races with BRS? If so, where and what distances? I would love to race with all of you! I expect that there will be a wide variety of experience levels with barefoot running, so it seems most reasonable for the group to do some 5K or 10Kraces together. Races should probably be in a location that is central to all of our members so no one feels too left out.

13. What are your BFR/MR running goals right now? I want to complete a marathon barefoot and an ultra marathon in VFFs.

14. Do you have any interest in attending a BFR/MR running clinic? I want to lobby for Michael Sandler and the RunBare team to make a stop in Minnesota during their 2010 tour sometime this summer.

15. Besides running, what do you do for fun? I am just starting to learn the sport of road biking. It is all about technology, so it is in stark contrast to my running. I guess it keeps me balanced. I also like playing with my daughter and helping her experience the world.

16. Favorite alcoholic beverage? Gin and tonic.

17. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota happy hour or get-together? Of course!

18. As BRS Minnesota grows, would you be interested in becoming a chapter officer? Too late!

19. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota Chapter Meeting? How often (i.e. monthly, semi-annually, annually, etc.)? I'd like to see us have at least a semi-annual meeting if we have actual business to discuss.

20. Tell us two false things, and one true thing about yourself. See if anyone can guess which one is true. I once prosecuted a man for illegally possessing two Bengal tigers on his property in a rural town in Anoka. I have never seen a sunrise. I came to prom in only a loincloth that matched my date's dress.

3. barefoot.zumba.runner Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hip Hip for Pres SP! Thanks for stepping up to the plate SP. I'll get back on when I get the chance to read through your write up and to put together something of my own. I look forward to meeting up with fellow MN Barefooters, there's a multitude of wonderful races in the state. Happy Trails runners!

4. BF-Darkstar Barefooters
    1. Minnesota

Message Count:
    1.I just graduated from Southwest Senior High School, and will most likely be attending Augsberg College (although there is a slight chance that I can attend Carleton College) in the upcoming Fall.

2. South Mineapolis

3. I started Cross Country and Track & Field my Freshman year, but played parkboard soccer and baseball before that.

4. I started the transition to barefoot in April or May of 2009, I got my first pair of VFF KSO Treks (because they were the only pair available at the store at the time) in August, and since then have done nearly most of my milage either bf or in vffs.

5. VFF KSO Treks, I plan on getting a new pair of KSOs

6. look to Q4

7.Feels natural, and I know I am strengthening my body.

8. 50-60 miles, but probably 30 these last two weeks because of my City track meet and the Regionals track meet today where I hope to break 4:35 in the mile.

9. Yes. Minnehaha Parkway, "Shutes and Ladders" (Hyland Park) for awesome trail runs (also the location of the "trail mix" race). the Lakes: Harriet, Nokomis, Calhoun, Lake of the Isles

10. I did on of my cross country meets in my vffs and got 17:25, I believe that was at the gale wood farm.

11. 40, or there abouts

12. Sure, lake loops, xc course, at least 5K. in reference to Q9 the trail mix race is about 16miles :) monthly or every two months.

13. Kepp doing it, throughout my life, and of course during my college xc and T&F seasons.

14. Maybe, but it would have to be close to me because I do not have a car.

15. Bike, Eat, get together with friends, etc.

16. Underage, and I don't plan on starting.

17. happy hour no, get-together yes

18. maybe, depends on work involved

19. sure, monthly.

20. I have drinken "holy water" from that one big catholic church near downtown Minneapolis. I have never been to Japan. I have never had pet ferrets.
  5. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Thanks for playing Darkstar! And congrats on your recent graduation! Ivisited both of your prospective colleges when I was looking for an undergrad and decided on the U of M. They are both very different schools. Get ready to learn frisbee golf if you decide on Carlton. It is like a religion down there!

I'll be monitoring your attitude towards alcoholic beverages as you progress through your freshman year :) I promise not to serve you any.

I was thinking about one of the Minneapolis Lakes for a group run since they have such great trails. I'll put a +1 for a group run there.

6. barefoot.zumba.runner Barefooters

Message Count:
    Congratulations Dakota and best of luck with your schooling endeavors!

Let's see, about me

1.Tell us a little background about yourself? Where to start, I'm a 30yr old Mother of 3 (Olivia's near 7, Max is 5 and Nyla is 3). My husband Ian and Imet back in high school, when I was 15yrs old. I graduated from high school in '97 from Dover-Eyota (east of Rochester 20min), went to school in Rochester for a few years and received my AA then moved on up to Duluth to the University to continue my education. Graduated in 03 with a double major in Bio and Spanish, and had my first baby a month later. I've been at home with my kiddos since, working various part time jobs in the mean time, until I figure out what I want to do "when I grow up". I'm currently a Zumba instructor at a local gym and study/dance Belly Dance. I enjoy languages, culture, music, food, friends, family, education and reading, gardening, tea, wine and niche perfume

2.Where in Minnesota do you live now? We are back in Rochester

3. How long have you been running? 4yrs

4. How long have you been running barefoot or with minimalist shoes (BFR/MR)? 17 weeks

5. If you run in minimalist shoes, what kind? none yet, looking at huaraches for when needed in the summer and Jingas for winter

6. Tell us about your transition to BFR/MR. So far so good, I feel fortunate to have transitioned pretty easily. Though I go barefoot Spring, Summer, Fall in and around my house and neighborhood and drive barefoot on long drives. So it wasn't that far of a stretch for me to kick off my shoes and run barefoot.

7. What is your favorite thing about BFR/MR? the strength it gives me inside and out, it's a beautiful feeling

8. Average miles per week? 20-25mi

9. Would you be interested in group runs with BRS Minnesota? If so, where? How often (i.e. once a month, once a week, etc.)? I would be interested in meeting up with other barefooters in Rochester weekly for runs, probably less often for state meetups, bi-annually maybe? or at races

10. Do you race while barefoot or in minimalist shoes? If so, where? Iwill be running my first race this weekend, I don't "race" per se though do enjoy running in events with other runners. Good energy.

11. Races per year? 5-6, 3-4 half marathons and a few other distance runs

12. Would you be interested in group races with BRS? If so, where and what distances? Perhaps, I really enjoy the half marathon distance, though I think that longer distances would be better for group racing since 5ks are pretty individual, imo.

13. What are your BFR/MR running goals right now? To run strong and run smart and continue to enjoy myself out on my runs.

14. Do you have any interest in attending a BFR/MR running clinic? yes, the more resources and education the better.

15. Besides running, what do you do for fun? see question 1. I like to get together with my Mom and sisters (those by blood and those who are honorary..old and new friends) once a month for wine, chit chat, good food and good fun. My husband, kids and I enjoy being outdoors and hope to do more camping this summer now that the kids are older and easier to manage away from home. I enjoy movies with my hubby and kids, volunteering in anything that has anything to do with my kids' education. I don't home school but do promote learning un an unschooling sort of way, through life's experiences around the house. Ienjoy having conversations with my kids and hearing what they have to say about life, hearing some wonderful thought out concept or endearment from either of my kids makes my heart smile enormously. Dancing, belly dancing with some performing, spending time in my yard and gardens watching life I've created florish. Cooking, cookbooks and menu planning for my family

16. Favorite alcoholic beverage? I love a good Bloody Mary, Guinness for beer, Jeremaih Weed and Lemonade, Tom Collins when made with Gin,

17. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota happy hour or get-together? For sure! More likely if there was one in Rochester, though situation depending...I'm always up for a happy hour

18. As BRS Minnesota grows, would you be interested in becoming a chapter officer? Probably not, well yes, but Ineed to try to discipline myself from overfilling my plate. I do that often. Too many interests and aspirations, never enough time, energy or money to do them all.

19. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota Chapter Meeting? How often (i.e. monthly, semi-annually, annually, etc.)? Annually probably, though I think it'd be a good idea to have more regularly scheduled sub chapter meetings in the different regions or cities of the state. imo

20. Tell us two false things, and one true thing about yourself. See if anyone can guess which one is true. I'm 6ft tall, I studied abroad in Germany for a semester, I've been tattooed 9 times.

Dakota, I'm calling you on the holy water and SP I say the loin cloth is the ticket :p.

7. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:

8. barefoot.zumba.runner Barefooters

Message Count:
    cra-zay! poor tigers

does this mean you'll be showing up for the MN meetup in a loin cloth??

9. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Err...not sure that's how I want to meet all of you. Maybe Tarzan will be my costume for the James Page Beer Run.

10. barefoot.zumba.runner Barefooters

Message Count:
    sweet!

11. hellofrommark Barefooters

Message Count:
    1. Mark Warren,General Manager of Computer Revolution inRoseville MN.Age 51 in July...

2.Where in Minnesota do you live now? Willernie

3. How long have you been running? A very long time off and on.

4. How long have you been running barefoot or with minimalist shoes (BFR/MR)? Since I was little and got back into it last July or August.

5. If you run in minimalist shoes, what kind? KSO Trek

6. Tell us about your transition to BFR/MR. I just decided one day to run 6 miles barefoot and it felt great.

7. What is your favorite thing about BFR/MR?Feels good.

8. Average miles per week? Remodleing right now, so only about 10 miles a week.

9. Would you be interested in group runs with BRS Minnesota? If so, where? How often (i.e. once a month, once a week, etc.)? Monthly work work now, later I could do more often once a week or so.

10. Do you race while barefoot or in minimalist shoes? No I just run right now althoug it does sound interesting. If so, where?

11. Races per year? 0

12. Would you be interested in group races with BRS? If so, where and what distances?

13. What are your BFR/MR running goals right now? After remodeling I'd like to work up to 10 miles a day and someday try a half or ful marathon.

16. Favorite alcoholic beverage? Don't really have one although I like a home brew from time to time.

17. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota happy hour or get-together? Sure

18. As BRS Minnesota grows, would you be interested in becoming a chapter officer? Not sure talked it over with my son, but don't think we'd have the time.

19. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota Chapter Meeting? How often (i.e. monthly, semi-annually, annually, etc.)? Monthly

20. Tell us two false things, and one true thing about yourself. See if anyone can guess which one is true.

I was a Thereaputic Massage therapist for 6 years,been married once, and own a live in a micro-home.
  12. barefoot.zumba.runner Barefooters

Message Count:
    Nice to get to know you Mark, good luck remodeling your micro-home ;)

13. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Thanks Mark! Welcome to the club! Take a look at the race we have planned for August. It will include a 5K, which might be right up your alley for your current mileage.

14. Abide Barefooters
    1. Arizona -...

Message Count:
    Ahh awesome idea can I steal it?
  15. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Please steal Abide! Istole it from Barefoot Jason, who stole it from someone else.

16. marenlayne Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hello all. This is a bit late in posting since I just found this group. But here goes:

1.Tell us a little background about yourself? I'm a graphic designer by profession. I love thrift stores, garage sales and vintage things. My favorite time of year in Minnesota is the Spring and Fall. However, just like Lorelai Gilmore, I'm a sucker for the first few snow falls of the year.

2.Where in Minnesota do you live now? Brooklyn Park

3. How long have you been running? Over a decade, on and off. It all started in high school when I signed up for Cross Country my freshman year.

4. How long have you been running barefoot or with minimalist shoes (BFR/MR)? Almost a year. I got my first pair of minimalist shoes in early 2010.

5. If you run in minimalist shoes, what kind? Vibram Five Finger Sprints and Merrell Pace Glove

6. Tell us about your transition to BFR/MR. I've had knee problems that have kept me from being a competitive runner ever since college. Every time I increased my mileage and speed training for a race, I've had to stop or decrease intensity due to knee problems. This has always frustrated me because I enjoy being active, and running doesn't cost a penny to do. When I heard that barefoot running has been found to eliminate knee pain in running, I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. My transition hasn't been as smooth as some of your stories. I won't go into all the detail now (you can read about it on my blog if you wish), but my calves were constantly sore during the first few weeks of changing my running form and my left foot has had some issues. But, thankfully, all of my knee pain has gone away and I feel as light as a feather when I run. I absolutely love running on soft trails in my VFF's. I run in my Merrell Pace Gloves on the treadmill and pavement.

7. What is your favorite thing about BFR/MR? How light and springy I feel being free of chunky, heavy shoes.

8. Average miles per week? It varies, currently only about 15-20 miles per week.

9. Would you be interested in group runs with BRS Minnesota? If so, where? How often (i.e. once a month, once a week, etc.)? Yes. I probably wouldn't want to drive further than 30 miles. Once a month would be enough for me.

10. Do you race while barefoot or in minimalist shoes? If so, where? I haven't raced since I transitioned to barefoot running. But I fully plan on doing so in my minimalist shoes. I plan on signing up for the Barefoot 5k this summer and probably other races too.

11. Races per year? 1-3ish

12. Would you be interested in group races with BRS? If so, where and what distances? Yes. 5 or 10k's, eventually a half.

13. What are your BFR/MR running goals right now? I'm still strengthening my feet. If I do too many intense or long workouts, my feet get too stressed. But I want to work up to a 10k this summer, if not a half.

14. Do you have any interest in attending a BFR/MR running clinic? Yes.

15. Besides running, what do you do for fun? Art & Design, spend time with friends & family, road biking, reading.

16. Favorite alcoholic beverage? I'm not much of a drinker, but, I enjoy the first few sips of a Bloody Mary.

17. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota happy hour or get-together? To be honest, I probably wouldn't go to a happy hour, but, possibly some other sort of get together.

18. As BRS Minnesota grows, would you be interested in becoming a chapter officer? Probably not. I have a lot on my plate right now.

19. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota Chapter Meeting? How often (i.e. monthly, semi-annually, annually, etc.)? Maybe semi-annually.

20. Tell us two false things, and one true thing about yourself. See if anyone can guess which one is true. I have an identical twin sister. My father gave me the initials MLB, he loves Major League Baseball so much. I have never cut my hair.
  17. Dain Deutschman Barefooters

Message Count:

Hi! I'm a Cisco network engineer by day and a college professor by night. I have always loved running but especially since highschool when my team won 2nd place at state in 1992 and 1993. Then I graduated and have worked in IT for several years...letting myself get out of shape and only runnin gthe occasional 3 miles or so. In 2007 my sister-in-law convinced me to run Gerry Bjorkland Half. Since then I have ran Grandma's Full + TC 10 Mile and several road races. I took a break after getting injured and now trying to get back into it. I love running barefoot.

Shakopee

About 20 years

A few months

Vibram 5 Fingers

I purchased the Vibrams because I thought they looked cool, only to find out that people have used them to transistion to running barefoot. However, upon doing more research, I have bought into the idea that I need to ditch the Vibrams for now and go completly barefoot until I learn form. Why barefoot in the first place? Like many others, I have been injured wearing shoes over and over. The older I get the worse it gets.

It just feels really great to run in bare feet

I'm up to about 3-4 10 to 15 min barefoot runs p/week

9. Would you be interested in group runs with BRS Minnesota? If so, where? How often (i.e. once a month, once a week, etc.)?

Yes! I want to meet and learn from other barefooters! Maybe once a month?

Not yet

11. Races per year?

Not Yet

Yes. Not sure...depends on my progress...I guess 5K runs for now. Being very careful and starting slow/small.

Slowly increase minutes per run and avoid blisters/mettarsal strain or plantar fascitis.

Yes

Play Guitar/Write Music and Read

Ah..there are so many, depends on the mood really. I like Guiness and red beers. I like Jagermiester and Sailer Jerry Rum with Sweet Tea. I also enjoy a nice scotch and dry red wine...a Malbec or Cabernet.

17. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota happy hour or get-together?

Yes!

18. As BRS Minnesota grows, would you be interested in becoming a chapter officer?

Depends on how much time that involves. open to discussion. :)

19. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota Chapter Meeting? How often (i.e. monthly, semi-annually, annually, etc.)?

Yes. Quartlery?

* I love computers

* I drink Yerba Mate

* I have 5 children
  18. saypay45 Chapter Presidents

Message Count:
    Good to have both of you on board! Hope to see you at an event soon!

19. carlka Barefooters

Message Count:

I was born in Iowa, but have lived most of my life in Wisconsin. Studied music performance at university. Lived in Manhattan for the first half of last year. Act, sing and play trombone in the Cities. Work as lighting engineer for The Whitesidewalls. Practice yoga.

I don't - I currently reside in New Richmond, Wisconsin, which is about 35 minutes east of Saint Paul.

Off and on for a few years, and seriously for about eight months.

I started incorporating barefoot running into my training about four months ago.

I do my longer runs in Saucony Kinvara 2, middle distances in water shoes and the rest barefoot.

It has been fairly uneventful, but in a good way. I started slow by taking off my shoes for the walk home after runs to get accustomed to terrain in my neighborhood, which is mostly chipseal, asphalt and concrete. I worked up to doing my off-day walks barefoot. Then I moved on to running by taking off my shoes for the last half-mile of a run and increasing that distance gradually. Now, I can run fives miles of road unshod.

I enjoy the connection with the ground as I run.

I just finished a mileage buildup schedule which had me up to 35 miles per week. I will soon begin training for a half-marathon in October, so I will push up to 41 miles per week.

I have ran a couple BRS-MN events and am interested in others in the future. River Falls and Willow River State Park have some great trails, if anyone wants to venture over to this side of the Saint Croix River. Important to me is to explore different areas and not get into a rut. Once per month is fine. Every two weeks would be cool, like doing one run in MPLS/STP and another in the outlying areas. It depends on the schedule too, because mine is anti-9 to 5.

If you count Kinvaras as minimalist shoes, then yes. I don't, so no. I obviously will do NF5K barefoot.

11. Races per year?

This is my first year participating in races. So far I have ran three 5Ks and one 10K. I plan to run the Naked Foot 5K this weekend, a 10K and the end of the month, a 5-miler in September and a half-marathon in October - most likely the Dells Marathon. I am already looking at races for next year, like the Twin Cities Marathon.

No, I'll stick to the group runs and trying to improve PRs.

I would like to start running races barefoot and increase my distance. Also, I need to work on trail running - my feet are not used to that terrain!

I went to the one in July at Green Body with Katie and Christian, which was fun. I think I would benefit from individual gait analysis.

Read, watch movies, play sports, try new things, go to festivals/concerts.

I rarely drink alcohol now.

Sure, after a run or an event.

Possibly

Yes, if there was pressing business that required discussion.

I practice satya, so here's a truth:

Once on my birthday swome friends duct taped me to the wall of a theater's orchestra pit and they lowered the lift down so I was suspended. We then watched Team America World Police. The tape lasted about 20 minutes until I fell with a loud thud. My hip hit the lift hard and was sore for a few days, but I was otherwise unscathed.

20. Shaun Mac Barefooters

Message Count:
    1.Tell us a little background about yourself? My name is Shaun McNally, I'm 40 years old. I'm a wetlands biologist for Ducks Unlimited. I'm divorced and have 4 kids.

2.Where in Minnesota do you live now? I live in the small town (455 people) of Chokio, which is near Morris

3. How long have you been running? 25 years

4. How long have you been running barefoot or with minimalist shoes (BFR/MR)? About 3 weeks

5. If you run in minimalist shoes, what kind? 5 fingers, find I like actual barefoot better, but being out in the sticks I'm surrounded by gravel roads so the VFFs might be a necessity.

6. Tell us about your transition to BFR/MR. It's an ongoing process with about 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Decided to make the transition after injuring my achilles again about 2 months ago. So I'm trying to slowly make the transition while rehabbing my tendons.

7. What is your favorite thing about BFR/MR?When it doesn't hurt (tendons not feet) it's really fun.

8. Average miles per week? Before the transition 20-25, now it's about 1/2-1 mile a day.

9. Would you be interested in group runs with BRS Minnesota? If so, where? How often (i.e. once a month, once a week, etc.)? Yes

10. Do you race while barefoot or in minimalist shoes? If so, where? Not yet

11. Races per year? 3-4

12. Would you be interested in group races with BRS? If so, where and what distances? Rather do just group runs rather than races

13. What are your BFR/MR running goals right now? To be able to run 3 miles

14. Do you have any interest in attending a BFR/MR running clinic? Yes

15. Besides running, what do you do for fun? Bike, Bowhunt, go to kids sporting events

16. Favorite alcoholic beverage? Jamison Irish Whiskey and Diet Coke

17. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota happy hour or get-together? Yes

18. As BRS Minnesota grows, would you be interested in becoming a chapter officer? Yes once I get some experience and hence some "clout"

19. Would you be interested in attending a BRS Minnesota Chapter Meeting? How often (i.e. monthly, semi-annually, annually, etc.)?Yes, a few times a year.