GIVEAWAY!!!! Vibram FiveFingers Lontra - Expires Noon, EST, Saturday, February 9

woo hoo! i got the email. i can't believe it! i'm crying here. i'd like to thank my mom first and dad too. all my friends who encouraged me to continue on when i was down and out. the oregon for inspiring and putting up with me. my dog of course for getting me to run in the first place. and to anyone else i forgot to mention forgive me. i'm just so excited i can't think straight. to everyone else this award was made possible with your support. thank you.

woo hoo! i got the email. i can't believe it! i'm crying here. i'd like to thank my mom first and dad too. all my friends who encouraged me to continue on when i was down and out. the oregon for inspiring and putting up with me. my dog of course for getting me to run in the first place. and to anyone else i forgot to mention forgive me. i'm just so excited i can't think straight. to everyone else this award was made possible with your support. thank you.
goofball

Drum roll, please! And we have our lucky winner, #57, migangelo (Mike)! We'll be contacting you shortly.

Everyone else, thank you for taking part in our contest. We will have another Vibram FiveFingers giveaway next month, so stay tuned in!

Wait, is he not that walker who does not even exercise anymore due to injuries? I think we should do a redraw. ;)

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
it's just because i didn't have the proper shoes. now i will.

thanks Nick. i try to be painfully obvious when i joke around but you know i'm not always.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Wow. You poor, pathetic little man...lol!

Reactions: dutchie53 and NickW

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test