For sale - VFF Treksport mens black size 43

Humboldt-explorer

Hello,

A little background info. My original pair needed to go in for a warranty exchange. During that time I took on a much more BF lifestyle. Once I received the new pair I really had little interest in using them. I opted to give the shoe one more chance to see how I liked them.

So this shoe is being sold after being used only once. I wore a sock while they were on my feet that one time, and I hiked in the woods with them for 1 mile. They are very clean except for a little dirt in some of the nooks and crannies on the sole (a very minimal amount). These are in new condition except for this one use. Shoe is being sold without the original box.

If you bought these brand new they would run 100.00 dollars plus tax/shipping.

I am selling these for 85.00 dollars which includes shipping cost. No returns. So you need to be sure this is the size you need. I'm not a retailer so I don't want to deal with return type stuff. You need to know your size before you buy them, or know if they don't fit properly you will need to sell them on your own terms.

I will only ship within the US. Sorry I will not ship to anyone outside of US.

To see product specs visit here. I accept pay pal payments only. If interested it will be settled based on first come first serve type thing. If interested please PM me for my pay pal address to finalize.

I have a very basic pic of the shoes posted here

Thanks

bump.  Have sort of forgotten

bump. Have sort of forgotten about these.

still for sale.

price reduced

75.00 includes shipping.......

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test