Emergency Procedures

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
The kids playing sign reminded me of this...

emergencyprocedurespc7.gif

At least the runner in the first pic is not heelstriking and only slightly overstriding.
Is it because his back is on fire?
Perhaps we should discuss this in the form thread :D!

Reminds me of when I've been to Europe, they have signs everywhere that apparently are very common outside of the US. I had no idea what they meant and the locals thought I was a few beers short of a six pack. My friends and I made up our own meanings, which had us all laughing for quite a while.

Reminds me of when I've been to Europe, they have signs everywhere that apparently are very common outside of the US. I had no idea what they meant and the locals thought I was a few beers short of a six pack. My friends and I made up our own meanings, which had us all laughing for quite a while.
Yeah........... they are the internationally recognised symbols.

Apparently the US does not regard itself as a nation ;)

Yes yes it is Chris. Having got to see other countries and cultures first hand (such as Afghanistan) I was able to see just how insulated we are here in the States and how much we take for granted, besides just the signs.

Reactions: DNEchris
There are no descriptions for these at all anywhere, Ram? Our government at work...as always. sigh.

Funny, Mom!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts