Dirty Dash Oregon July 21st, 2012

Do you realize, Nick, that in the half a year you've been with us, you have one of the highest post counts?

Reactions: jldeleon
Hmmmm. We both have 38 trophy points. What does that mean? I have lots more posts than you. I want a platinum medal!

it is not my fault if you die there. i only asked if you wanted to go. you said yes. at least if you die there they have paramedics to haul you off. not like on the trail where i will just leave you if you die out there. i'm not that strong to carry you back.

Geez, Mig! You would at least hold her hand on her way out, right?! There will be other races, after all. :confused:

hey, it's a long car ride to eugene and you have NO idea how much she likes to talk. she's never heard the term silence is golden, or at least she ignores it. she also has her husband to hold her hand. i'm just there to tell her to hurry up and keep moving.:mad:

Reactions: NickW
hey, it's a long car ride to eugene and you have NO idea how much she likes to talk. she's never heard the term silence is golden, or at least she ignores it. she also has her husband to hold her hand. i'm just there to tell her to hurry up and keep moving.:mad:
Lol! She is much more chatty in person than she is on here. She's more chatty in person than I am on here for that matter! Hahaha! :p

OK you evil turds... Mike just talks all tough, he's a harmless lapdog, just like Mury... :) Besides, I would be more likely to push him down a ravine, which I think trumps just leaving me there should I just "happen" to die out there :eek: (now where is that satan emoticon when I need it?) As for you BFSpaz...I guess I need to bring up the breakdown of posts per month, that I calculated awhile ago. Mike = 30ish/month, Me = 15ish/month, and Nick = 165ish/month. Mmmmm hmmmmm, I'm sure those posts weren't blank. :p And I disagree, you talk MORE in person than on here. BTW, I met a new vict-, I mean member, the other week, and he talks more than you and I COMBINED!!! :eek:

Oh and Nick, did you not notice that the Dirty Dash has BEER STATIONS throughout the obstacle course. Mike is going for the beer, not the hot women, silly! Lol.

you've got that wrong. why settle for one when they'll both be there?

I was just chuckling at the chick who starts out that Dirty Dash video -super cute and conveniently eating a banana, in case her hotness wasn't enough to lure all you suckers in. :p

I don't know...I don't think I'm nearly cool enough for such an event. I'd probably get those odd sideways looks that translate to something like "what's that bald old letch doing at our party?!" Besides, I should probably stick to the races where they don't need to import mud.

You kids have fun, though! Don't stay out too late.

Oh, and Nick and I have about the same # of posts...ah, but he's been here 366 fewer days than I have. You're right - he's spending way too much time online and needs to go run+chick check+swill beer. Sounds perfect!

we don't import mud here, got plenty of it. don't import beer either. we don't need to import hippies, weed, cattle, sheep, goats, runners, techies, motor heads, hipster, swingers, and on and on.

we do need to import more hot women. the ones from here are ok but think they're all that and a bag o chips.

I don't know...I don't think I'm nearly cool enough for such an event. I'd probably get those odd sideways looks that translate to something like "what's that bald old letch doing at our party?!" Besides, I should probably stick to the races where they don't need to import mud.

You kids have fun, though! Don't stay out too late.

My husband is going and he is a bald old letch. :D Though he is not actually running it, he is just going to watch, and leer at the hot women eating bananas. :)

Oh, and Nick and I have about the same # of posts...ah, but he's been here 366 fewer days than I have. You're right - he's spending way too much time online and needs to go run+chick check+swill beer. Sounds perfect!
Yep that monthly breakdown of posts included length of time as a member. :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts