Definitive Gross Picture Thread

Looks like Nate hasn't moved

Looks like Nate hasn't moved from that same chair, since he first sat in it. ;-)

my house is small LOL....it's

my house is small LOL....it's this chair, my bed, or the toilet...where do you want next week's picture taken?? LOL

I figured it would be taken

I figured it would be taken from that chair. ;-) The toilet's out. The bed, ah, no.

Definitely NOT the toilet,

Definitely NOT the toilet, Nate. Ha!

Glad its healing well and you're kicking ass in recovery mode. :)

I'm trying not to whine too

I'm trying not to whine too much.

two weeks later:

two weeks later:

227830_2027215520599_1250394823_32488467_5723586_n.jpg

228543_2027217760655_1250394823_32488469_1802203_n.jpg

I'm scooting around on my

I'm scooting around on my arse....crab walking when I have the energy too :)...can't "crawl" because the wound doesn't let my foot lay flat on the ground, which means if I'm on my knees, I'm on my knee caps...and that hurts LOL...I've sat more in in the last two weeks than I have in the last 5 years I think....getting callouses on my butt-bones. :)...soon as it's not too painful and not goopey anymore, I should be able to tenatively walk...thinking another 10 days?? I do find it interesting to observe the healing process too...easier when I try to maintain objectvity :-D.

"It's just a flesh wound!"In

monty-python-black-knight-.jpg

"It's just a flesh wound!"

In all seriousness though, amazing healing going on there... I'll bet the rate at which it's healing is increasing... yet another human body miracle.

Gkikas...you have NO idea how

Gkikas...you have NO idea how often that scene has gone through my head in the last two weeks!!! :-D

What, thinking about cutting

What, thinking about cutting your feet off, Nate? Now pull that hair hanging fron your heel! Yank!

LOL...no...just the "It's

LOL...no...just the "It's only a flesh wound, I can still bite you!" line...and it's impossible to keep all the hair off any part of my body....a shedding white huskey, and three shedding cats...combined with scooting along on the floor to get around....it's a futile concept :-D.

It's crazy how good your

It's crazy how good your eight small toes look in comparison to the rest of your feet. It's almost as if you didn't use them at all. Is there as lesson in the biomechanics of running in that... ?

Oh, and I would like to point out that taking the next picture from the toilet would fit very nicely with the theme of this thread. Just sayin'. ;)

I did have a couple of little

I did have a couple of little things on the tips of each of my fourth toes, but all my toes were really emacerated from the wetness of being soaked for 6 hours, they healed quickly enough and never really were a problem. When I run (or walk) for that matter, I try to stay as relaxed as possible, relaxing the mucsles and tendons in the feet so they conform to what ever it is I'm running/walking over...except for a couple of times at the start of my BFR experience, I've never had any issue with blisters, except in situations where I "slid" or "skitched" on a hill. But my toes are strong and flexible too...I've always picked up stuff with them since I was a kid, and I often use them to turn the lights on and off :-D.

So, are you "off work" at the

So, are you "off work" at the moment? You must not be working through this.

I'm teaching yoga from my mat

I'm teaching yoga from my mat (which means I sit and talk my students through practice)...not ideal...but better than shutting down the studio...but, yeah, not doing any kung fu at the moment...Melanie's been driving me down to the studio in the AM, goes to work, then picks me up after my last eve. class....since I can't drive either (kinda takes some pressure from the feet to push pedals ;-)

What do your students say

What do your students say about you and your feet...behind your back? ;-)

You should be covering your feet in triple anti-biotic ointment at night, then placing socks over them to keep them moist and prevent the gel from getting all over the bedding, then remove them and wash them in the morning, and let them get air all day long. This will help to speed healing.

I'm keeping them moist and

I'm keeping them moist and clean, and uncoverved :)....not worried about the bedding....I don't cover my feet in bed :)...i cover them with bandages and socks for my classes, and unwrap them inbetween :). I've heard nothing but nice things from my students :-D....it's all good...it's healing as it should, outside to in, and down to up :-D. No infections. They might not look too moist in the last set of photos because I just got done with "soak and clean" and let them dry a bit so the pictures would be a little better...hard to see how much they've healed if it's covered in goop :-D.