Closing soon: Mindful Running Training Program

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
22598.1.99f5b717ba0cb8414c6ac388c88ab0be.PNG
Hi folks!

We're closing the Mindful Running Online Training Program this Friday. We have over 120 Runners in the program and it’s the perfect way to stay on track during your Fall and Winter season.

We created this to be the ultimate online running training experience. Register for a limited time here:

CLOSING SOON: Mindful Running Fall/Winter Training Program
The program contains over 100 videos (this took us nearly a year to produce) and in the initial 6-week program we'll be covering:
  • Week 1: How to Reconnect with Body, Breathe and Mind to Set Yourself Up For Success
  • Week 2: How to Expand Your Breath, Gain Efficiency and Recover Faster
  • Week 3: How to Strengthen Your Legs and Improve Your Running Form
  • Week 4: How to Build Diversity and Strength into Your Training
  • Week 5: How to Use Running Massage for Injury Prevention
  • Week 6: The Path of Mindful Running Mastery
In addition to bi-weekly coaching calls you also get three SUPER bonuses.

Bonus #1 is the Mindful Running Summit with nearly 30 hours of Audio and Video interviews with leading runners, health experts and doctors, all downloadable.
Bonus #2 is the Injury Prevention and Recovery Guide. You'll learn about the 26 most common injuries, how to prevent them and what to do if you get them.
Bonus #3 is a powerful series of online running workshops over the next few months. We just completed the first one which is the Fall and Winter Training Guide.
Finally you'll be joining a powerful Running community to keep you motivated so you can build momentum into the end of the year.

Join us here: CLOSING SOON: Mindful Running Fall/Winter Training Program

If you have any questions about the program please email me back. I believe this program can truely transform your running and life.

Run free,

Michael Sandler

p.s. You have my unconditional personal guarantee...give it a try for 30 days risk-free and if you're not completely satisfied I'll give you a refund no questions asked.
p.p.s. I believe it's important to have a Winter training plan because it sets you up to enter the New Year on track, stronger, smarter and well-rested. This will be one of the topics on our first coaching call next week.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090