Which is your favorite 2013 International Barefoot Running Day™ Tee Shirt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choose Your Favorite 2013 International Barefoot Running Day™ Tee Shirt!

IBRD Graphic_cr.jpg

We've received lots of great designs for you to choose from, so please pick your ultimate, favorite 2013 IBRD Tee Shirt from the choices below.

After the winner has been determined, the winning design will appear in our store where you can make your purchase (www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc). They have micro tech shirts too! Remember, your purchase will go to fund your club!

These are the OFFICIAL 2013 IBRD™ tee shirts and will be worn all over the world!
This contest will run until Thursday, February 28!
Click on Continue Reading just below in this post to see all the submissions.
CHOICE A.
LA.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOICE B.

SK_1a.png
SK_1b.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOICE C.

SK_2a.png
SK_2b.png

CHOICE D.
SK_3a.png
SK_3b.png

CHOICE E.
NA.jpg

CHOICE F.

OM.png

CHOICE G.

PA_1.jpg

CHOICE H.

PA_2.jpg

CHOICE I.

TH_1a.png
TH_1b.png

CHOICE J.

TH_2a.png
Th_2b.png

CHOICE K.

DR.jpg

CHOICE L.

DA.png

wow...great job to those who submitted T-Shirt ideas....they look amazing. I will be happy with any of these! :joyful:
plus I love the new emoticons

Yes, we can arrange to have any of the designs added to the store, without the IBRD reference. Just let me know after the contest which ones you want.

Someone from the UK named David just purchased last year's 2012 IBRD tee shirt. If this was a mistake, and you meant to purchase one for 2013, please PM me.

WOW...great job to those who submitted T-Shirt ideas....they look amazing.
Ok, I know I have to vote now....
Done, I've chosen E.

Just to clarify, the past design being spoke about was just artwork we used leading up to IBRD, not the actual IBRD winning design. It was never submitted in any contest. This year, the member who created it decided to add it to the contest for 2013 IBRD.

I made a boo-boo, and I am sorry. I accidentally put that the contest would run until March 7, two weeks, but I meant for it to only run one week. Please forgive.

The winner is clear! Choice E. Congrats to Inbetweenmytoes! And thank you for your awesome design!

And THANKS to everyone who submitted designs! I would have been proud to have any of them, and I am proud to say we have a lot of talented members here at the BRS.

Reactions: OdiarAmor
I'm waiting on the original artwork, then I pass it off to Amanda, and she puts it in the store. It should be there very soon. We will have two options. One will be the front and back as you see it, and the other will be just the back image (but placed on the front). There will be a slight price reduction this way.

EDIT: Of course it's up to the artist to decide if he wants two versions offered. :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts