Canada's IBRD 2013

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Barefooting Bob, May 19, 2013.

1. Barefooting Bob Chapter Presidents
    1. Canada
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Because our country is so massively huge and spread out, getting together all at once is logistically impossible. So I am asking our group to chime in and let me know what you did for IBRD 2013. Did you run to celebrate, did you organize a little 'get up and go' with others. Tell me your stories, and your numbers for the big day so I can recap for the IBRD report that we are currently compiling.

Dutchie, I know you ran a few km in Vancouver that morning, did you entice anybody else out of their shoes along the way?
    Horseman, did you set up anything in the TO area?
    Anyone else, come on lets show everybody what this country is made of, a bunch of tough as nails barefooters, eh...... :)

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  2. Henry Chapter Presidents
    1. Canada

Message Count:
    Yes I run Mississauga half marathon half way barefoot and the rest w/ toe gloves, Alan run completely barefoot and shirtless, and a few folks I've seen on sandals and vibr 18108-110-18751028.jpg 18108-110-18751028.jpg thanks Bob for uniting BFR here in Canada
    Barefoot TJ likes this.
  3. Barefooting Bob Chapter Presidents
    1. Canada
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Thanks Henry, it is runners like you that help bring barefoot running into the spotlight, thank you.

4. moominmamma Barefooters

Message Count:
    Well, my two running buddies, one of whom is a fairweather barefooter, were running the Vancouver Marathon that day, 8 hours away. So I did my own quiet barefoot 5k on my own. Shared it on Facebook though. ;)

Miranda

dutchie53 and Barefooting Bob like this.
  5. dutchie53 Barefooters
    1. Canada
    2. Nederland -...

Message Count:
    I did my token 2k in Surrey B.C. while I was there for bowling nationals, 4 am in the morning, nobody on the streets.
    Barefooting Bob likes this.