BWS 5K OCT. 3 in Bedford, MA

miker

Chapter Presidents
Jul 26, 2010
Hey all, I just ran across this race and it has an award for the first barefoot runner!! Go get 'em!!

BWS 5K OCT. 3

Another race for a worthy cause is the BWS 5k, which will hold its third running Oct. 3 at 10 a.m. at Fort Taber in New Bedford. This is the one featuring Dartmouth's Jay and Mark Kruger of the "The Biggest Losers" TV fame. Proceeds from the race benefit the Beckwith-Wiedemann Children's Foundation. Awards will go to the overall male and female winners and the top three male and female finishers in the following divisions: 12-and-under, 13-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70-and-over. There will also be special awards for the first male and female walkers and the first barefoot runner. T-shirts will go to first 400 entries and there will be a raffle and refreshments after the race. On-line (www.jbrace.com) entry fee is $18; pre-race entries by mail, $20. Post-entry is $25. For further information, go to jbrace.com or beckwith-wiedemannsyndrome.org.

Is this in Oklahoma, Mike? 

Is this in Oklahoma, Mike? Would you mind adding this race to the National Calendar through the appropriate chapter for me with those details? Thanks.

An award for the 1st place

An award for the 1st place BFR!

IMO... That's huge!

As a side note... I think this is my 100th post on this forum. Sweet! :)

S. Pimp.

Yeah, S. Pimp.  This is my

Yeah, S. Pimp. This is my like 2,198th post. Help me!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS