BRS Next Top Model (AKA BRS merch photo thread)

C. Beth Run.

Barefooters
Jul 6, 2010
Just got my BRS tech shirt from Zazzle! I thought it would be fun to do a photo thread of us all showing off any BRS duds we get (or photos of other merchandise--mugs, bumper stickers, etc.) Maybe we should sticky this?

Brief review--super-comfy but very thin; hope it holds up. Women's Small is a bit big on me; it gaps under the arms (but I'm usually an XS so maybe that's to be expected.) No built-in bra; that and the thin white fabric mean that a sports bra is necessary with this "singlet" unless you want to be bouncing AND showing off the goods. I haven't run with it yet, but I think it'll do well.

And no, I don't know the difference between a singlet and a tank top. Maybe that's top-secret info for more experienced runners than I.

Standing:

Fake running (in other words, don't critique my form!):

I just ordered a short sleeve

I just ordered a short sleeve and a long sleeve tech shirt. I didn't buy pants, should I wear pants in the pics?

Ram, do they have a BRS logo

Ram, do they have a BRS logo on them? If not, no pants.

Adorable, Beth.  It looks

Adorable, Beth. It looks like it fits you very well.

barefoot ramzev wrote:I just

barefoot ramzev said:
I just ordered a short sleeve and a long sleeve tech shirt. I didn't buy pants, should I wear pants in the pics?

PLEASE WEAR PANTS!!! :~ ;)

I'm pretty sure we could tell

I'm pretty sure we could tell you were pretending to run just from your smile in that picture, haha. Besides, if you really were running, you'd be about to slam into your stairs.

And BB, isn't that the kind of stuff your supposed to be discouraging as a moderator? Haha.

So cute, Beth! Love the fake

So cute, Beth! Love the fake running pic. Hee hee.

Danjo: Two things here: It's

Danjo: Two things here: It's pointless trying to get Ram to behave and I kind of like to whip out the old ban hammer. ;)

Blind Boy wrote:Danjo: Two

Blind Boy said:
Danjo: Two things here: It's pointless trying to get Ram to behave and I kind of like to whip out the old ban hammer. ;)

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. :p

So, is anyone else gonna share photos?

Great pix Beth! Thanks for

Great pix Beth! Thanks for sharing, it's nice to see the products on. Have to admit that some of the models on Zazzle or how they are presented don't do them much justice. Length looks good (can't stand short shirts).

Ram, pants are optional, though as BB says since they aren't sporting the BRS logo...for the sake of this thread, may want to forego them. NOW, when you get your BRS Thong..we'll expect to see multiple angle shots :O

OMGosh!  The thong has come

OMGosh! The thong has come to haunt us once again. And with Ram modeling it, no doubt!

Very nice CBR...... and IMO

Very nice CBR...

... and IMO not the slightest bit of "dreckitude".

You are still in the running for becoming BRS's next top model.

I watch far too much reality TV.

:)

S. Pimp.

Ha ha ha, S. Pimp. I admit I

Ha ha ha, S. Pimp. I admit I love ANTM. My husband sometimes watches it with me and makes fun of it, but I think he enjoys it too. ;)

:gasp: lolWhere's Larry in

:gasp: lol

Where's Larry in his gear? I know he picked up some gear for his upcoming race :)

I had to snag this off the

I had to snag this off the BRS FB page, since Larry hasn't shared it here.

I got my shirts yesterday,

I got my shirts yesterday, ran in it today, they're nice shirts. I'll get a pic here soon, gotta wait till there's no kids in the house.;)

Unless you got little BRS

Unless you got little BRS baby shirts for them too, right? Hee. Now that would be cute.

Cool, thanks for sharing the

Cool, thanks for sharing the photo of Larry!!

Thanks for posting my

Thanks for posting my picture. I came to the conclusion that running photos are not flattering. That picture was at mile 10. I look like I'm not moving, but I was avg 7:30 to 8:00 m/m when that was taken.

I think it's a good photo.

I think it's a good photo.